Is there something on your mind? Are you currently in crisis? Call our Helpline
Our Helpline Service provides thousands of hours of advice and support to thousands of people every year, both over the phone and via email.
- Need a supportive ear to listen to you?
- Struggling with your mental health?
- Feeling isolated?
- Thinking about coming out?
- Questioning your gender identity?
- Need to know how to get an STI health check up?
- Being harassed at work because of your sexual orientation or gender identity?
- Need to report a hate crime?
- Want to know about our services?
Our Helpline has been running for 45 years, and is staffed by a team of dedicated staff and volunteer operators all of whom receive extensive training and support.
Call us on 0345 3 30 30 30, Monday to Friday between 10am and 6pm.
Outside of these hours you can email us for further information and support
You can email the helpline anytime at email@example.com and we will reply to you within 10 working days.
If you feel you need immediate support then please try calling our helpline on 0345 3 30 30 30
If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts or feel concerned that you may harm yourself please contact the following services:
SAMARITANS (24 hours, 7 days a week)
116 123 (free call) / 0161 236 8000 (local charges apply)
THE SANCTUARY (8 pm - 6 pm)
0300 003 7029
If you are concerned about an immediate risk of harm - either to yourself or someone else - phone 999. If it is not an emergency but you require urgent advice, call 101. Visit your local Accident & Emergency department if necessary.