The term LGBT Foundation or "us" or "we" refers to lgbt.foundation, outnorthwest, LGBT Foundation and its members whose registered office is 5 Richmond Street, Manchester M1 3HF.
Our company registration number is #1070904 and our registered charity number is #3476576. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website. "User information" means the personal details which may be provided by you to us via LGBT Foundation. "Website" means a site on the World Wide Web.
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website where applicable to the best of our knowledge. Any queries regarding this can be submitted through the ‘Contact Us’ page on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Communications received through this website or any communication channel deemed by us to be offensive, defamatory or libellous may result in your details being passed on to the relevant authorities.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our consent. Any queries regarding this can be submitted through the ‘Contact Us’ page on the website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We aim to respond to requests for information received on, through or about our website within 3 working days via the contact data provided.