- Andrew Gilliver (Pride in Practice Coordinator LGBT Foundation)
- Anna Kear (Tonic CEO)
- Cllr Bev Craig (Cabinet Member for Adult Health and Wellbeing)
- Carl Austin Behan (Lord Mayor Manchester 2016/17)
- David Carrigan (Diversity and Cohesion Manager – Homes and Communities Agency to 2016)
- Helen Johnson (Neighbourhood Manager, Whalley Range)
- Jude Millett (Commissioning Manager Housing, Manchester City Council)
- Julie Musesoglu (Diversity and Inclusion Manager, Homes England)
- Kath Hanna (Project manager Extra Care, Manchester City Council)
- Paul Martin (CEO LGBT Foundation)
- Steve Marsden (Neighbourhood Officer, Whalley Range)
- Tina Wathern (Director of Education and Engagement, Stonewall Housing)
- Tony Openshaw (Pride in Ageing and Out in the City, interviewed by Granada TV about the project in 2017)
- Zoe Robertson (Lead Commissioner Adult Social Care, Manchester City Council)
Interviews by Bob Green, who was CEO of Stonewall Housing from 2006 to 2019 and served on Homes England’s Equality and Diversity Board Advisory Group from 2009 to 2019
Interviews took place over phone, zoom and in person in August/September 2020. All comments are anonymous and some direct quotes are interspersed throughout the journal.
Over 12 hours of interviews with 14 interviewees.
Emma Meehan, Joe Nellist, Lawrie Roberts and Sophie Meagher, from LGBT Foundation, also shared their views as part of the internal project group.