In order to ensure we're making our events as safe as possible to attend for everyone, we ask that you agree to follow our Safer Spaces Policy and our Covid-19 guidance:
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
- Do not attend if you are self-isolating
- We encourage you to take a rapid lateral flow test before attending. Please take a test within 48 hours before attending. Tests are available for free at pharmacies or to order online at GOV.UK. If your test comes back as positive for Covid-19, do not attend, please self-isolate and report to the NHS.
- Wearing masks/face coverings is not mandatory, and we ask that you respect the choices of all attendees present. We will provide a mask on the day of the event if you are unable to bring one but would like to wear one.
- We ask that you wash hands thoroughly and/or sanitise hands when entering a room/venue and when participating in an activity. We will provide hand sanistiser.
- Attendees are encouraged to respect that not everyone is open to physical contact, and to adhere to physical distancing unless given consent otherwise