Training modules include live, interactive, private sessions at a time to suit your team with the ability to ask and discuss industry-specific case studies. Investing in the Pride in Practice Training Academy will enable your staff to:
- Confidently understand and respond to their responsibilities under UK legislation e.g. Equality Act 2010
- Navigate complex conversations including using inclusive language
- Understand the inequalities and barriers experienced by LGBT people within your industry
- Recognise discrimination, minority stress and structural inequality
- Identify areas for collaboration, development and inclusion within the workplace, including around policies and recruitment
- Signpost to sources of support for LGBT people online, nationally and in your local area
Completing Pride in Practice Training Academy training modules evidences your commitment to continual learning and supporting equality, diversity and inclusion within home, at work and in your local community. Everyone who does so will receive a certificate of completion to recognise their achievement. For more information on the value of becoming accredited Pride in Practice Champions, click here.
Champion Assessments and Accreditations
Organisations interested in visibly and strategically demonstrating their commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion can invest in a select number of their team members becoming accredited Pride in Practice Champions.
- Full access to the 10 training programme modules with up to 20 hours’ worth of learning and development
- 1 hour assessment session
- Post-assessment support
- Bronze, Silver or Gold Pride in Practice Champion accreditation
For more information on the value of becoming accredited Pride in Practice Champions, click here.
For information on pricing and packages based on the needs of your organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns about accessibility, please also contact email@example.com