Without the generous support of our corporate partners, LGBT Foundation would not be able to continue our vital work in offering services, support and information of LGBT people in order to achieve a fairer and more equal society.
Together through our collaborative partnerships, we have been able to begin new areas of work to support more people than ever before and maintain the essential services we currently offer. Over the years, we have built lasting and meaningful relationships with a number of partners.
We know that no two relationships are ever the same, and our dedicated corporate partnership team ensure that each partnership is bespoke and tailored to the need of the individual organisation.
Opportunities to collaborate:
- Sponsoring one of LGBT Foundation's existing programmes of work
- Funding a new area of work or initiative
- Volunteering your time to support our work
- Utilising your company's expertise to support our growth
We can help you to:
- Provide LGBT awareness and diversity training to your teams
- Demonstrate your corporate & social responsibility
- Work with your LGBT employee networks
- Increase brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Drive product sales through brand association with LGBT Foundation
If you have any questions or want to begin a new partnership with us, please email Debra Nixon, Assistant Director of Self-Generated Income - firstname.lastname@example.org