LGBT Foundation Board gains five dynamic new Trustees
Published: 17 November 2017 Tags: LGBT, Board, Smyth Harper, Trustees By John Walding
LGBT Foundation, one of the country’s leading equality charities which provides a vast range of health and well-being services to the lesbian, gay and bisexual and trans (LGBT) people, has strengthened its board with five new members drawn from the public, private and voluntary sectors.
The new trustees are:
- Aderonke Apata from African Rainbow Family
- Anjalee Pawasker, Communications and Marketing Coordinator at Bolton at Home
- Charlie Malinson, Solicitor at Hempsons
- Christina Richards, psychologist and founder member of Bi activist group BiUK
- Simon Bracewell, Director of Havas Education, the specialist education marketing division of the Havas group
Commenting on the new appointments, Smyth Harper Chair of the Board of Trustees at LGBT Foundation, said:
“Tens of thousands of people access our life-saving services every year which makes it vital to attract high calibre board members who can support our LGBT Foundation family to make the kind of difference we are passionate about. Our new trustees have a remarkable set of skills, experiences and life stories, and their contribution to what already is an incredibly strong board will help LGBT Foundation face the future with confidence.
“This is an exciting time for LGBT Foundation, and – along with the rest of the board and all colleagues across LGBT Foundation – I’m looking forward to working with our new board members as we move forward to a future filled with hope and opportunity.”
For more details on our Trustees click here.