Lesbian and Bisexual Women: want to do something positive for your community?
Published: 19 July 2017 Tags: community leader, volunteer, womens programme By John Walding
One of the key areas of the Women’s Programme is enabling opportunities for lesbian and bisexual women* to be community leaders across Greater Manchester
COMMUNITY LEADERS project provides coaching, support and a small resource budget for lesbian and bisexual women to share and develop skills by running their own community activities or contributing to existing outputs.
If you want to something positive for your community, such as putting an event, workshop or activity, run a campaign or set up a social group
We can help you with:
· A FREE venue for your activity or help finding an alternative one
· £50 towards resources or more for larger activities with multiple volunteers
· Marketing and promotion through LGBT Foundation’s networks
· Training on request
· Ongoing support with planning, delivering and evaluating
· Additional volunteer and staff support if needed
· Access to any additional resources owned by LGBT Foundation.
For more information and to apply, email Claudia: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Our services for women are open to anyone who self-identifies as a woman some or all of the time and is lesbian, bisexual or questioning their sexual orientation. This includes non-binary or gender-fluid people who want to access a women's space.