For individuals, training modules include live, interactive group sessions with the opportunity to ask questions throughout and anonymously. Engaging in the Pride in Practice Training Academy will enable you to:
- Confidently navigate language and definitions relating to LGBT identities e.g. trans and non-binary
- Understand the historical and national legislation that has, and continues to, influence LGBT people’s experiences
- Be aware of the barriers and challenges that LGBT people experience within society, healthcare etc.
- Signpost to sources of support for LGBT people within your local area and online
- Be an LGBT ally by identifying discrimination and making positive changes to challenge it
Completing Pride in Practice Training Academy training modules evidences your commitment to continual learning and supporting equality, diversity and inclusion within home, at work and in your local community.Everyone who does so will receive a certificate of completion to recognise their achievement. For those looking to become accredited Pride in Practice Champions, click here.
Costs and Packages Available
*All prices exclude Eventbrite fees and VAT, which are added at the checkout by Eventbrite
Launch Offer Schedule
As part of the Pride in Practice Training Academy launch we will be delivering each of the ten training modules, three times between Monday 26th May and Friday 10th July. To see the full schedule, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns about accessibility, please contact email@example.com