outnorthwest issue 84
Publish Date: 18/08/2008
Inside this issue:
- FEATURE: Manchester Pride Special - As Manchester Pride celebrates it's 18th Birthday, we preview the big weekend and look at some of the fantastic acts on stage over the weekend.
- WOMEN'S HEALTH: To tie in with the launch of the LGF's new breasts guide 'Thanks For The Mammaries', we've spoken to Kath who shares her battle not only with breast cancer, but also with the health inequalities and lack of support she faced as a young lesbian.
- LGF ANNUAL REVIEW: The Lesbian and Gay Foundation presents it's annual review for 2008/09.
- ONLINE INTERVIEW: Paul Martin talks exclusively to lgf.org.uk!
- The latest news from around the region.
- Sports Feature: Pride Games Preview 2008
- Health section including 'The Pride Plan.'
- Scene reviews from around the North West.
- The most comprehensive LGB listings in the North West.
You can download the latest issue from this page by clicking the links below: