This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Bi Visibility Day 2016 - Sarah's Story
In celebration of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Sarah tells us about her experiences of identifying as a bi woman and why Bi Visibility Day is important.
- 15:06 PM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016
- 12:03 PM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 10th September 2016
- 10:05 AM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Black History Month 2016
- 16:24 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Programme Timeline
- 16:15 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:04 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
The Visibility Cloak
- 16:02 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Awareness Week & Trans Day of Remembrance
Trans Awareness Week (14th-20th November 2015) is fast approaching and leading up to international Trans Day of Remembrance on 20th November 2015.
- 14:43 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Sometimes we can have all the will in the world to get up and try new things and meet different people, but it’s often our confidence that holds us back.
- 13:46 PM Sep 8thviaLGBT Foundation