This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Farewell to Heather
- 14:09 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Stockport LGBT Needs Assessment
- 12:31 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Safeguarding and Confidentiality
- 10:06 AM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Greater Manchester invited to stand together against LGBT Hate Crime
GREATER Manchester’s LGBT Foundation is hosting a community event at its building in Richmond Street to commemorate International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT) on Wednesday 17 May from 5.45 – 7pm.
- 12:16 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:07 PM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Day of Visibility
- 11:19 AM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Transforming Outcomes – A review of the needs and assets of the trans community
The Transforming Outcomes report has been produced following a large-scale literature review and through community consultation and asset mapping exercises with community groups and individuals.
- 11:18 AM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
About Gender Recognition Certificates
An overview of how the application process for Gender Recognition Certificates works.
- 15:47 PM May 11thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteer with us
- 11:52 AM May 11thviaLGBT Foundation
New report calls for wider road to better trans inclusion
While the UK’s trans* community has benefited from increased interest of the media and policy makers in recent years, further work is needed to capitalise on this and overcome current roadblocks to further progress, according to research released by a leading LGBT organisation today.
- 17:55 PM May 8thviaLGBT Foundation