This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Coming Out on Canal Street
- 23:20 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteering as a counsellor
- 14:08 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:26 AM May 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Charity of the Year Award win at the British LGBT Awards
We're very excited to announce that we have won the Charity of the Year Award at the RBS British LGBT Awards for our work with lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities.
- 16:59 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Stand with us against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia
LGBT Foundation are taking a stand against homophobia, biphobia and transphobia by hosting a free community vigil on 17 May to commemorate International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT).
- 15:42 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Hate Crime App
- 14:12 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:01 PM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Our advice surgeries are a vital part of what we do as an organisation; we provide a safe space for a range of advice surgeries provided by solicitors, police and others.
- 08:34 AM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
‘NUL POINTS’: HIV Community Gives Dismal Verdict To NHS England Over PrEP Delays
LGBT Foundation are uniting with the HIV community during Eurovision week to give a damning verdict on NHS England’s delays on a game-changing HIV prevention drug. And the verdict is a resounding ‘Nul Points’.
- 10:09 AM May 11thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 14th May 2016
- 12:05 PM May 6thviaLGBT Foundation