This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 17:57 PM Nov 7thviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:09 PM Nov 7thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:59 AM Nov 7thviaLGBT Foundation
Apps, forums, chat rooms and websites are a great way to connect with people, whether that's keeping in contact with friends or exploring new sexual encounters.
- 16:53 PM Oct 25thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation reaction to 'Alan Turing Law' posthumous pardons
Paul Martin OBE, Chief Executive of LGBT Foundation in Manchester, said: The Government move to pardon all gay and bisexual men convicted under the previous gross indecency laws, is an important decision ...
- 15:54 PM Oct 25thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Flu Jab Clinic
Worried about the flu? Not been able to visit your local health centre? Why not pop along to our free, accessible clinic at LGBT Foundation on the morning of Thursday 10th November. This special flu jab clinic is being supported by City Health Centre, Manchester (gtd healthcare) as part of our Pride in Practice programme.
- 11:04 AM Oct 24thviaLGBT Foundation
Safer Sex Pack Design
- 16:08 PM Oct 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteer Profile: Nilo
- 12:05 PM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation
News & Events
- 11:14 AM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation
Get the latest news about The LGF as well as what’s happening locally and nationally which matters to you.
- 11:09 AM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation
We Must Do Better
- 12:07 PM Oct 18thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 8th October 2016
- 13:01 PM Oct 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteer's marvellous act of kindness
For many, giving up your time to volunteer for the LGBT Foundation would be a great thing to do. But Ian Dyer, one of our long-standing helpers, has decided to show how the LGBT community can help to transform the lives of people by making the wonderful gesture of donating a kidney.
- 09:19 AM Oct 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Port Trial highlights the importance of online and chemsex safety
The trial of Stephen Port started this week, and some details of the case may concern members of the LGBT community who use online dating and/or are involved in chemsex.
- 11:18 AM Oct 6thviaLGBT Foundation
Fundraise for us
As a registered charity we need your support to enable us to continue to deliver services and achieve our mission of ending homophobia and empowering people.
- 13:28 PM Oct 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Meet our Volunteer: Jess Gilby
Women's Programme volunteer Jess Gilby tells us why they started volunteering for the programme and what they gained from it..
- 17:05 PM Sep 30thviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016 - Jen's Story
In support of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Jen tells us her story about being bi and why Bi Visibility Day is important.
- 17:16 PM Sep 24thviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016 - Joy's Story
In support of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Joy shares her story about being bi and tells us why Bi Visibility Day is important.
- 17:14 PM Sep 24thviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016 - Aryn's Story
In support of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Aryn shares her experiences of identifying as bisexual.
- 11:09 AM Sep 23rdviaLGBT Foundation