This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 13:34 PM Jun 16thviaLGBT Foundation
- 13:34 PM Jun 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Manchester to stand united in face of Orlando hate crime
- 17:53 PM Jun 13thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Advisory Panel
- 17:35 PM Jun 9thviaLGBT Foundation
OPINION: PrEP needed today, not tomorrow
Rob Cookson, Deputy Chief Executive of LGBT Foundation shares his personal views on the recent decision by NHS England not to commission PrEP - the drug that could halt the spread of HIV.
- 09:00 AM Jun 7thviaLGBT Foundation
Missed opportunity for HIV prevention
- 09:35 AM Jun 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Meet our Volunteer: Rachel Cruz
Welcome to the Women's Programme Volunteer Corner and welcome to Rachel Cruz! Rachel has recently become a volunteer for the Women's Programme and is going to tell you a bit about her life, her identity as a trans lesbian woman and what she's been up to recently.
- 15:14 PM May 31stviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 11th June 2016
- 12:15 PM May 27thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT people could finally be acknowledged in the 2021 Census
In a positive development for LGBT communities, the next national census could be the first to ask people about their sexuality and gender identity.
- 12:10 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Spotlight: Trans Bare All
- 12:27 PM May 19thviaLGBT Foundation
It's good to talk
- 12:15 PM May 19thviaLGBT Foundation
Body respect and how to live well now
- 11:41 AM May 19thviaLGBT Foundation
A journey of mindfulness
- 23:51 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Tips to tackle low moods
- 23:23 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Coming Out on Canal Street
- 23:20 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteering as a counsellor
- 14:08 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:26 AM May 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Charity of the Year Award win at the British LGBT Awards
We're very excited to announce that we have won the Charity of the Year Award at the RBS British LGBT Awards for our work with lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities.
- 16:59 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Stand with us against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia
LGBT Foundation are taking a stand against homophobia, biphobia and transphobia by hosting a free community vigil on 17 May to commemorate International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT).
- 15:42 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Hate Crime App
- 14:12 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
‘NUL POINTS’: HIV Community Gives Dismal Verdict To NHS England Over PrEP Delays
LGBT Foundation are uniting with the HIV community during Eurovision week to give a damning verdict on NHS England’s delays on a game-changing HIV prevention drug. And the verdict is a resounding ‘Nul Points’.
- 10:09 AM May 11thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 14th May 2016
- 12:05 PM May 6thviaLGBT Foundation
Our volunteering opportunities
Please keep checking this area of our website to find out more about our latest opportunities to get involved as a volunteer.
- 11:26 AM May 5thviaLGBT Foundation
Meet our Volunteer: Anna Nikoghosyan
Welcome to the début of the Women's Programme Volunteer Corner and welcome to Anna Nikoghosyan. Anna has recently become a volunteer for the Women's Programme and is going to tell you a bit about herself, her activism, and what it's like to be LGBT+, a woman, and an activist in Armenia.
- 14:50 PM Apr 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Pride is coming to Wythenshawe!
Saturday 20th August 2016 will be Wythenshawe's Summer Pride Event. The event will take place in The Forum in Wythenshawe from 10am - 3pm. There will be stalls from local organizations, workshops & activities, music & food and lots more.
- 10:29 AM Apr 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Wigan Pride 2016
Wigan’s First LGBT Pride event will take place on August 13th 2016. It is a cross partnership event organised by BYOU, Wigan’s young people’s LGBTQ+ action and support group, supported by youth workers from Wigan Council’s Voice and Engagement Team.
- 11:17 AM Apr 27thviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:59 PM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:52 PM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Kate O'Donnell: Upfront and fabulous!
- 09:18 AM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
NHS agrees to reconsider its decision on PrEP
LGBT Foundation are encouraged by the news that NHS England have announced they "will carefully consider its position on commissioning PrEP." The NHS announced they will reconsider their decision on PrEP, following legal representation from National AIDS Trust (NAT). This is welcome news.
- 12:24 PM Apr 20thviaLGBT Foundation