This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 14:32 PM Dec 8thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:30 PM Dec 8thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:28 PM Dec 8thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:23 PM Dec 8thviaLGBT Foundation
Ambition for Ageing Equalities Board
The Equalities Board is a group of people who know about discrimination. Some of us are older people who have experienced inequalities in our lives. Others are professionals from equalities organisations.
- 13:41 PM Dec 8thviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:49 PM Dec 8thviaLGBT Foundation
For Trans People
- 11:36 AM Dec 5thviaLGBT Foundation
Reaction NHS England announcement on extension to its HIV Prevention Programme
Commenting on today’s announcement of NHS England’s decision to extend its existing HIV Prevention Programme with Public Health England and funding for ten new specialised treatments, Rob Cookson, Deputy Chief Executive of LGBT Foundation, the largest LGBT support organisation in the UK, said:
- 09:00 AM Dec 5thviaLGBT Foundation
World AIDS Day
- 15:02 PM Dec 2ndviaLGBT Foundation
New chair and four new trustees appointed to LGBT Foundation
A new chair and four new trustees have recently been appointed to the board of Manchester’s LGBT Foundation, a leading provider of health and well-being services to the lesbian, gay and bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities in the UK.
- 12:33 PM Dec 2ndviaLGBT Foundation