This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Rosie wins Bolton LGBT Champion award!
We were delighted to hear that one of our Community Leaders Rosie Adamson Clark won a top award for her work around LGBT health equalities at Bolton's first LGBT Awards Dinner at Bolton’s first ever Pride event last weekend.
- 10:51 AM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation
Community Leader wins Bolton LGBT Champion award
We are delighted that one of our Community Leaders, Rosie Adamson Clark has won an award for her work around LGBT health equalities at’ Bolton's first LGBT Awards Dinner which took place last Friday at the start of Bolton Pride .
- 10:36 AM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation
October is Stoptober and LGBT Smokers are being urged to sign up to Stoptober with friends, family and colleagues to boost chances of quitting.There are now resources to help services support LGBT people around smoking cessation too.
- 16:21 PM Oct 16thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Carers Survey
Being lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans and a carer can bring about additional issues. Carers UK want to find out about the specific support needs of LGBT people who are caring for someone.
- 14:56 PM Oct 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Being lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans and a carer can bring about additional issues.
- 14:39 PM Oct 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Getting the help you need
- 14:37 PM Oct 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Thursday 15th October 2015 is ‘Spirit Day’ so go purple!
- 12:31 PM Oct 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Coming Out support
You don't have to tell anyone you're lesbian, gay or bisexual if you don't want to. It's up to you who you tell, but you might feel happier if you can be honest about who you really are.
- 13:34 PM Oct 11thviaLGBT Foundation
Support in your area
- 14:06 PM Oct 8thviaLGBT Foundation
Support in an emergency
In an emergency it can be difficult to know where to turn. The numbers below can help you in crisis situations.
- 11:48 AM Oct 7thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:45 AM Oct 7thviaLGBT Foundation
Sex & sexual health
Information on sex and sexual health for lesbian and bisexual women
- 14:29 PM Oct 5thviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:28 PM Oct 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Do we need support from a lesbian and bisexual women's community?
Claudia Carvell explores whether we need a lesbian and bisexual women's community.
- 13:17 PM Oct 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Hate Crime Awareness Week 2015
As part of Manchester’s Hate Crime Awareness Week, 26th January to 1st February 2015, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) have a number of events and activities taking place across the whole week and culminating in our Sunday Service Drop-in on Sunday 1st February, 1-3pm.
- 17:05 PM Sep 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Black History Month
October is Black History Month in the UK. It’s a month to learn about, highlight and celebrate Black history.
- 15:31 PM Sep 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Other mental health links
- 15:26 PM Sep 24thviaLGBT Foundation
HPV and cancer – what do you need to know?
What exactly is HPV, what are the risks of contracting it, and what we can do to protect ourselves?
- 13:48 PM Sep 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Coming out as bisexual
If you think you may be bisexual, or you’re questioning, it can be difficult accepting who you are, writes Pete Davies.
- 11:52 AM Sep 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Living with HIV
Make sure you get good quality, impartial information about HIV to help you make good decisions regarding your health and treatment.
- 12:45 PM Sep 17thviaLGBT Foundation