This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Bi Visibility Day 2016 - Joy's Story
In support of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Joy shares her story about being bi and tells us why Bi Visibility Day is important.
- 17:14 PM Sep 24thviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016 - Aryn's Story
In support of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Aryn shares her experiences of identifying as bisexual.
- 11:09 AM Sep 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016
In support of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Women's Programme volunteer Sarah Harris tells us why this day is important..
- 16:00 PM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016 - Sarah's Story
In celebration of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Sarah tells us about her experiences of identifying as a bi woman and why Bi Visibility Day is important.
- 15:06 PM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 10th September 2016
- 10:05 AM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Black History Month 2016
- 16:24 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Programme Timeline
- 16:15 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:04 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
The Visibility Cloak
- 16:02 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Awareness Week & Trans Day of Remembrance
Trans Awareness Week (14th-20th November 2015) is fast approaching and leading up to international Trans Day of Remembrance on 20th November 2015.
- 14:43 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Sometimes we can have all the will in the world to get up and try new things and meet different people, but it’s often our confidence that holds us back.
- 13:46 PM Sep 8thviaLGBT Foundation
Meet our Volunteer: Yvy DeLuca
Our amazing volunteer Yvy, who some of you may have seen working her magic across Pride, is here to tell you a bit about herself and why she got involved with the Women's programme
- 15:38 PM Sep 1stviaLGBT Foundation
ALL NEW IMPROVED: Pride in Practice!
For the last four years our GP quality assurance service has been supporting clinicians, practice managers and staff to effectively meet the needs of lesbian, gay and bisexual people. Now the service is to be improved by becoming fully trans inclusive and by extending the project’s reach to include support for dentists, optometrists and pharmacies across Greater Manchester. However, none of this is possible without the direct input of LGBT people like you …
- 16:43 PM Aug 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Sharing our stories can help raise awareness of lesbian and bisexual women's perspectives, empower the people who tell then and provide support and solidarity for others that read them.
- 15:42 PM Aug 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
We know that relationships can be a big part of anyone's life and we want to support you to have relationships that are happy, healthy respectful and supportive.
- 16:38 PM Aug 19thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Girls Can
- 17:06 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
May we dance?!
- 12:56 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Other groups we support
As well as having our own programme of support groups, the LGBT Foundation also support a few more! These groups are all run separately, but they use the LGBT Foundtion building for groups and events.
- 14:34 PM Aug 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Homelessness can affect anyone at any time in their lives. LGBT individuals face unique challenges with homelessness.
- 14:12 PM Aug 15thviaLGBT Foundation