This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
#TransMCR 11th June 2016
- 12:15 PM May 27thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT people could finally be acknowledged in the 2021 Census
In a positive development for LGBT communities, the next national census could be the first to ask people about their sexuality and gender identity.
- 12:10 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Spotlight: Trans Bare All
- 12:27 PM May 19thviaLGBT Foundation
It's good to talk
- 12:15 PM May 19thviaLGBT Foundation
Body respect and how to live well now
- 11:41 AM May 19thviaLGBT Foundation
A journey of mindfulness
- 23:51 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Tips to tackle low moods
- 23:23 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Coming Out on Canal Street
- 23:20 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteering as a counsellor
- 14:08 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:26 AM May 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Charity of the Year Award win at the British LGBT Awards
We're very excited to announce that we have won the Charity of the Year Award at the RBS British LGBT Awards for our work with lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities.
- 16:59 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Stand with us against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia
LGBT Foundation are taking a stand against homophobia, biphobia and transphobia by hosting a free community vigil on 17 May to commemorate International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT).
- 15:42 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Hate Crime App
- 14:12 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
‘NUL POINTS’: HIV Community Gives Dismal Verdict To NHS England Over PrEP Delays
LGBT Foundation are uniting with the HIV community during Eurovision week to give a damning verdict on NHS England’s delays on a game-changing HIV prevention drug. And the verdict is a resounding ‘Nul Points’.
- 10:09 AM May 11thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 14th May 2016
- 12:05 PM May 6thviaLGBT Foundation
Our volunteering opportunities
Please keep checking this area of our website to find out more about our latest opportunities to get involved as a volunteer.
- 11:26 AM May 5thviaLGBT Foundation
Meet our Volunteer: Anna Nikoghosyan
Welcome to the début of the Women's Programme Volunteer Corner and welcome to Anna Nikoghosyan. Anna has recently become a volunteer for the Women's Programme and is going to tell you a bit about herself, her activism, and what it's like to be LGBT+, a woman, and an activist in Armenia.
- 14:50 PM Apr 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Pride is coming to Wythenshawe!
Saturday 20th August 2016 will be Wythenshawe's Summer Pride Event. The event will take place in The Forum in Wythenshawe from 10am - 3pm. There will be stalls from local organizations, workshops & activities, music & food and lots more.
- 10:29 AM Apr 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Wigan Pride 2016
Wigan’s First LGBT Pride event will take place on August 13th 2016. It is a cross partnership event organised by BYOU, Wigan’s young people’s LGBTQ+ action and support group, supported by youth workers from Wigan Council’s Voice and Engagement Team.
- 11:17 AM Apr 27thviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:59 PM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:52 PM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Kate O'Donnell: Upfront and fabulous!
- 09:18 AM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
NHS agrees to reconsider its decision on PrEP
LGBT Foundation are encouraged by the news that NHS England have announced they "will carefully consider its position on commissioning PrEP." The NHS announced they will reconsider their decision on PrEP, following legal representation from National AIDS Trust (NAT). This is welcome news.
- 12:24 PM Apr 20thviaLGBT Foundation
Spotlight: Afternoon T.E.A
- 14:07 PM Apr 14thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT community development in Heywood, Middleton & Rochdale
We are supporting the LGBT Community Development Worker for the borough of Rochdale, including Heywood and Middleton, based at Rochdale Boroughwide User Forum (RBUF).
- 16:20 PM Apr 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteer Awards 2016
- 12:50 PM Apr 12thviaLGBT Foundation
The most striking element of LGBT Foundation's new brand is our logotype. This new logo give prominence to LGBT which is bold and striking element of the logo. The rainbow bard gives further emphasis to who we are and what we do, and of course is an internationally recognised symbol of LGBT equality. Branding information and logos to use can be found here.
- 14:14 PM Apr 7thviaLGBT Foundation
Chair David McGovern honoured as Deputy Lieutenant of Greater Manchester
David McGovern, Chair of LGBT Foundation, was selected to receive the prestigious honour by Lord-Lieutenant Warren Smith, after decades of work with charities and local communities.
- 13:25 PM Apr 7thviaLGBT Foundation
Do you ❤ girls? We do! LGBT Foundation has a range of services for lesbian & bisexual women.
- 16:23 PM Apr 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Womens e-Bulletin Review
- 11:33 AM Mar 31stviaLGBT Foundation