This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 12:12 PM Mar 8thviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:56 PM Mar 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Meet the staff
Meet the LGBT Foundation staff!
- 11:15 AM Mar 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Sugar and Spice
Sugar & Spice is LGBT Foundation's annual celebration of International Women's Day for lesbian and bisexual women.
- 15:04 PM Mar 3rdviaLGBT Foundation
Tony Warren MBE - A Tribute
It is with great sadness that we learned today of the passing of one of the most important figures in British TV history. Here's our tribute to the creator of Coronation Street and long time supporter & patron of LGBT Foundation,Tony Warren MBE.
- 13:36 PM Mar 2ndviaLGBT Foundation
The Village Angels are a team of volunteers from LGBT Foundation, easily recognisable through their pink ‘high-vis’ vests.
- 16:53 PM Feb 26thviaLGBT Foundation
Our Impact 2015
- 12:14 PM Feb 24thviaLGBT Foundation
Greater Mancs: Taking Charge of Health & Care
For the first time Greater Manchester is taking charge of the £6 billion spent on health and social care in its ten boroughs. Making decisions about some of the most important things in our lives – including health and social care. LGBT Foundation have joined a regional collective of organisations to help our communities share their thoughts on what stops or helps people from taking charge of their health and making healthy choices.
- 09:34 AM Feb 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Tackling LGBT Body Image
A special event for Eating Disorders Awareness Week 2016. Research suggests that eating disorders disproportionately impact many in the LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans) community.
- 12:59 PM Feb 18thviaLGBT Foundation
My trans heroes by Beckie Fox
- 15:50 PM Feb 17thviaLGBT Foundation