This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Support in your area
- 14:06 PM Oct 8thviaLGBT Foundation
Support in an emergency
In an emergency it can be difficult to know where to turn. The numbers below can help you in crisis situations.
- 11:48 AM Oct 7thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:45 AM Oct 7thviaLGBT Foundation
Sex & sexual health
Information on sex and sexual health for lesbian and bisexual women
- 14:29 PM Oct 5thviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:28 PM Oct 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Do we need support from a lesbian and bisexual women's community?
Claudia Carvell explores whether we need a lesbian and bisexual women's community.
- 13:17 PM Oct 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Hate Crime Awareness Week 2015
As part of Manchester’s Hate Crime Awareness Week, 26th January to 1st February 2015, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) have a number of events and activities taking place across the whole week and culminating in our Sunday Service Drop-in on Sunday 1st February, 1-3pm.
- 17:05 PM Sep 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Black History Month
October is Black History Month in the UK. It’s a month to learn about, highlight and celebrate Black history.
- 15:31 PM Sep 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Other mental health links
- 15:26 PM Sep 24thviaLGBT Foundation
HPV and cancer – what do you need to know?
What exactly is HPV, what are the risks of contracting it, and what we can do to protect ourselves?
- 13:48 PM Sep 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Coming out as bisexual
If you think you may be bisexual, or you’re questioning, it can be difficult accepting who you are, writes Pete Davies.
- 11:52 AM Sep 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Living with HIV
Make sure you get good quality, impartial information about HIV to help you make good decisions regarding your health and treatment.
- 12:45 PM Sep 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Meeting other women
Top tips on meeting other lesbian and bisexual women
- 14:26 PM Sep 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Health & wellbeing
LGBT Foundation provides a range of health information and resources for women.
- 13:51 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Useful links for lesbian & bisexual women
Links to support and social opportunities for lesbian and bisexual women in Greater Manchester.
- 12:08 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteer with LGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation needs female volunteers to help develop and expand our women's programme.
- 12:08 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Groups for women
LGBT Foundation holds three pop-in groups specifically for women.
- 12:07 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Services for lesbian & bisexual women
Here's a selection of the services we offer at LGBT Foundation for women.
- 11:49 AM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Supporting local activity
We fully support local engagement across the region, not only with the voluntary and community sector, but with statutory partners, community networks and private businesses.
- 09:35 AM Sep 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Cornishway Group Practice strikes GOLD!
Cornishway Group Practice receives their GOLD Pride in Practice award for delivering fully inclusive healthcare services to their patients.
- 16:02 PM Sep 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Ashton GP Service strikes GOLD!
Ashton GP Service receives their GOLD Pride in Practice award for delivering fully inclusive healthcare services to their patients.
- 16:01 PM Sep 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Homo Heroes Awards
Here we have a list of every single Homo Heroes Award we have issued since we started this journey back in 2009.
- 13:36 PM Sep 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Park View Medical Centre strikes GOLD!
Park View Medical Centre receives their GOLD Pride in Practice award for delivering fully inclusive healthcare services to their patients.
- 12:37 PM Sep 3rdviaLGBT Foundation
For LGBT Foundation August Bank Holiday will be our first Manchester Pride since we changed our name and we are excited to open up our building over the Big Weekend as a safe community space in the heart of the village.
- 13:02 PM Aug 28thviaLGBT Foundation
Routes to parenthood: insemination at home
Brief information on home insemination for LGBT parents-to-be.
- 15:27 PM Aug 27thviaLGBT Foundation
#WeAreLGBTfdn for Manchester Pride 2015!
We're really excited to open up our doors again this year for Manchester Pride 2015 by offering a safe and welcoming alternative community space, including a Community Café and an LGBT Tea Dance.
- 16:00 PM Aug 26thviaLGBT Foundation
For trans people
Information on support and services for trans people
- 09:38 AM Aug 26thviaLGBT Foundation
Women's Reading Group
Reading group for lesbian, bisexual and trans women.
- 13:19 PM Aug 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Sexual health quickies
‘LGBT Foundation Quickies’ are short videos presented by staff from LGBT Foundation. The aim is to give you important sexual health messages in a quick and entertaining way, and (hopefully!) for you to share them with your friends.
- 13:00 PM Aug 24thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Tea Dance at Manchester Pride
To kick off Manchester Pride 2015 LGBT Foundation are hosting a traditional style tea dance. Relax, meet friends, enjoy the music and learn ballroom,waltz & salsa at this special free event!
- 14:25 PM Aug 19thviaLGBT Foundation