This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 10:32 AM Apr 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Brief overview of information on adoption for LGBT people.
- 10:15 AM Apr 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) and Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy’s importance in the emerging health architecture is clear.
- 17:37 PM Apr 20thviaLGBT Foundation
Routes to parenthood: surrogacy
- 11:45 AM Apr 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Routes to parenthood: co-parenting
Brief overview of co-parenting for LGBT prospective parents.
- 11:43 AM Apr 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Routes to parenthood: fostering
Brief overview of fostering for prospective LGBT parents.
- 11:42 AM Apr 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Gay Man Beswick
I’d like to take this opportunity to say that as an openly gay man, I have always felt comfortable accessing services at Five Oaks Surgery. I have never felt uncomfortable about revealing my sexuali...
- 16:15 PM Apr 14thviaLGF
Get involved with NHS North, Central and South Manchester Clinical Commissioning Groups
Manchester CCGs are looking for public representatives to act as a ‘voice’ on behalf of patients and carers registered with north, central and south Manchester GP practices. The groups are supported by NHS staff.
- 12:31 PM Apr 13thviaLGBT Foundation
New Workshop for BME Gay & Bisexual Men
Public Health England (PHE) has commissioned The Quest for Gay Men to deliver its flagship “The Quest Workshop” in Manchester to provide an opportunity for Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) Gay & Bisexual Men to get together with others in a safe and friendly space.
- 11:45 AM Apr 13thviaLGBT Foundation
Conference and Room Hire
LGBT Foundation is the UK’s leading lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans community health charity.
- 14:31 PM Apr 3rdviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:38 PM Apr 2ndviaLGBT Foundation
Fundraise for us
As a registered charity we need your support to enable us to continue to deliver services and achieve our mission of ending homophobia and empowering people.
- 11:18 AM Apr 2ndviaLGBT Foundation
Enough is Enough!
Homophobic abuse is more common than most people think. 1 in 3 LGBT people have experienced some kind of homophobic attack. Join the movement to take ACTION against homophobia now!
- 11:13 AM Apr 2ndviaLGBT Foundation
- 10:34 AM Apr 2ndviaLGBT Foundation
Terms & Conditions
- 10:24 AM Apr 2ndviaLGBT Foundation
Read about some of the accreditations we currently have and what they mean to us.
- 10:22 AM Apr 2ndviaLGBT Foundation
You can contact us with regards to press enquiries from 10am until 5pm, Monday to Friday. Out of hours details can be offered depending on your requirements or subject matter,
- 10:13 AM Apr 2ndviaLGBT Foundation
- 17:30 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
- 17:30 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Commenting and LiveChat rules
- 17:28 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation's rights
- 17:27 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Thanks to the people listed below for contributing images to LGBT Foundation.
- 17:25 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation is committed to making the information and resources that it provides via the web accessible to all users.
- 17:24 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
- 17:11 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Here are just some of the ways you can get in touch with us, plus a nice handy map to our door!
- 16:59 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Press release archive
An automatically updating list of the press releases from the last few years.
- 16:33 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Facts and figures
Below you can find some of the headline statistics across our key fields of work.
- 16:28 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Here is a summary of some of the people you can talk to in our organisation along with their interests and areas of expertise.
- 16:27 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
It is most common in areas like the throat, vagina, penis, urethra (the tube that runs down the penis) and the arse.
- 16:08 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Safer Sex: condoms and lube
We use the term ‘safer sex’, as no sexual activity can be 100% risk free. However for anal sex, if condoms are used correctly with plenty of water based lube, the majority of STIs can be prevented.
- 16:06 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation