This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Get the latest news about The LGF as well as what’s happening locally and nationally which matters to you.
- 11:09 AM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation
We Must Do Better
- 12:07 PM Oct 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:36 PM Oct 17thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 8th October 2016
- 13:01 PM Oct 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteer's marvellous act of kindness
For many, giving up your time to volunteer for the LGBT Foundation would be a great thing to do. But Ian Dyer, one of our long-standing helpers, has decided to show how the LGBT community can help to transform the lives of people by making the wonderful gesture of donating a kidney.
- 09:19 AM Oct 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Port Trial highlights the importance of online and chemsex safety
The trial of Stephen Port started this week, and some details of the case may concern members of the LGBT community who use online dating and/or are involved in chemsex.
- 11:18 AM Oct 6thviaLGBT Foundation
Fundraise for us
As a registered charity we need your support to enable us to continue to deliver services and achieve our mission of ending homophobia and empowering people.
- 13:28 PM Oct 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Meet our Volunteer: Jess Gilby
Women's Programme volunteer Jess Gilby tells us why they started volunteering for the programme and what they gained from it..
- 17:05 PM Sep 30thviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016 - Jen's Story
In support of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Jen tells us her story about being bi and why Bi Visibility Day is important.
- 17:16 PM Sep 24thviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016 - Joy's Story
In support of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Joy shares her story about being bi and tells us why Bi Visibility Day is important.
- 17:14 PM Sep 24thviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016 - Aryn's Story
In support of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Aryn shares her experiences of identifying as bisexual.
- 11:09 AM Sep 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016
In support of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Women's Programme volunteer Sarah Harris tells us why this day is important..
- 16:00 PM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016 - Sarah's Story
In celebration of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Sarah tells us about her experiences of identifying as a bi woman and why Bi Visibility Day is important.
- 15:06 PM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 10th September 2016
- 10:05 AM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Black History Month 2016
- 16:24 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Programme Timeline
- 16:15 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:04 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
The Visibility Cloak
- 16:02 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Awareness Week & Trans Day of Remembrance
Trans Awareness Week (14th-20th November 2015) is fast approaching and leading up to international Trans Day of Remembrance on 20th November 2015.
- 14:43 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Sometimes we can have all the will in the world to get up and try new things and meet different people, but it’s often our confidence that holds us back.
- 13:46 PM Sep 8thviaLGBT Foundation