This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Helpline and email advice
We all need information and support from a friend in the know and LGBT Foundation's Helpline Service provides thousands of hours of advice and support to thousands of people every year.
- 11:49 AM Oct 8thviaLGBT Foundation
Support in an emergency
In an emergency it can be difficult to know where to turn. The numbers below can help you in crisis situations.
- 11:48 AM Oct 7thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:45 AM Oct 7thviaLGBT Foundation
Sex & sexual health
Information on sex and sexual health for lesbian and bisexual women
- 14:29 PM Oct 5thviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:28 PM Oct 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Do we need support from a lesbian and bisexual women's community?
Claudia Carvell explores whether we need a lesbian and bisexual women's community.
- 13:17 PM Oct 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Hate Crime Awareness Week 2015
As part of Manchester’s Hate Crime Awareness Week, 26th January to 1st February 2015, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) have a number of events and activities taking place across the whole week and culminating in our Sunday Service Drop-in on Sunday 1st February, 1-3pm.
- 17:05 PM Sep 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Black History Month
October is Black History Month in the UK. It’s a month to learn about, highlight and celebrate Black history.
- 15:31 PM Sep 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Learn something new
LGBT Foundation holds free monthly workshops for women around a range of topics from cupcakes to career goals. Join us to learn a new skill and make some new friends!
- 16:57 PM Sep 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Other mental health links
- 15:26 PM Sep 24thviaLGBT Foundation