This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 22:34 PM Apr 13thviaTwitter
- 22:33 PM Apr 13thviaTwitter
- 16:15 PM Apr 13thviaTwitter
- 14:01 PM Apr 13thviaTwitter
- 13:31 PM Apr 13thviaTwitter
- 13:00 PM Apr 13thviaTwitter
Supporting local activity
We fully support local engagement across the region, not only with the voluntary and community sector, but with statutory partners, community networks and private businesses.
- 12:52 PM Apr 13thviaLGBT Foundation
Get involved with NHS North, Central and South Manchester Clinical Commissioning Groups
Manchester CCGs are looking for public representatives to act as a ‘voice’ on behalf of patients and carers registered with north, central and south Manchester GP practices. The groups are supported by NHS staff.
- 12:31 PM Apr 13thviaLGBT Foundation
New Workshop for BME Gay & Bisexual Men
Public Health England (PHE) has commissioned The Quest for Gay Men to deliver its flagship “The Quest Workshop” in Manchester to provide an opportunity for Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) Gay & Bisexual Men to get together with others in a safe and friendly space.
- 11:45 AM Apr 13thviaLGBT Foundation
- 08:36 AM Apr 13thviaTwitter