This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 09:49 AM Apr 17thviaTwitter
- 08:49 AM Apr 17thviaTwitter
- 07:34 AM Apr 17thviaTwitter
- 19:20 PM Apr 16thviaTwitter
- 18:47 PM Apr 16thviaTwitter
We're so proud of Thomas who's running the @LondonMarathon for LGBT Foundation! Help him cross the finish line! https://t.co/IEFF75fMYj
- 15:27 PM Apr 16thviaTwitter
- 14:40 PM Apr 16thviaTwitter
Today would've been #DustySpringfield's Birthday. So we're just going to leave this here: https://t.co/xovsLOAM25
- 14:37 PM Apr 16thviaTwitter
RT @vickybeeching: Apparently I'm going to "die a horrible death". Looking forward to a day when LGBT ppl don't get harassed like this: htt…
- 14:31 PM Apr 16thviaTwitter
- 14:13 PM Apr 16thviaTwitter
Donate to LGBT Foundation
We’d like us to continue to be able to take action against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia for many years to come, but we won’t be able to do this to our full potential and to reach out to as many people as we’d like to, without your help.
- 10:14 AM Apr 16thviaLGBT Foundation
- 09:21 AM Apr 16thviaTwitter
- 16:37 PM Apr 15thviaTwitter
- 16:36 PM Apr 15thviaTwitter
- 15:42 PM Apr 15thviaTwitter
How many of us think about our partner's sexual history when we are getting to know them? Do you know yours? Get tested!
- 13:53 PM Apr 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Is Russian Siri homophobic? Apple says it's a bug that's been fixed... http://t.co/KtJpgVUtea
- 12:43 PM Apr 15thviaTwitter
Routes to parenthood: surrogacy
- 11:45 AM Apr 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Routes to parenthood: insemination at home
Brief information on home insemination for LGBT parents-to-be.
- 11:44 AM Apr 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Routes to parenthood: co-parenting
Brief overview of co-parenting for LGBT prospective parents.
- 11:43 AM Apr 15thviaLGBT Foundation