This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Bi Visibility Day 2016 - Aryn's Story
In support of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Aryn shares her experiences of identifying as bisexual.
- 11:09 AM Sep 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016
In support of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Women's Programme volunteer Sarah Harris tells us why this day is important..
- 16:00 PM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016 - Sarah's Story
In celebration of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Sarah tells us about her experiences of identifying as a bi woman and why Bi Visibility Day is important.
- 15:06 PM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 10th September 2016
- 10:05 AM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Black History Month 2016
- 16:24 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Programme Timeline
- 16:15 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:04 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
The Visibility Cloak
- 16:02 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Awareness Week & Trans Day of Remembrance
Trans Awareness Week (14th-20th November 2015) is fast approaching and leading up to international Trans Day of Remembrance on 20th November 2015.
- 14:43 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Sometimes we can have all the will in the world to get up and try new things and meet different people, but it’s often our confidence that holds us back.
- 13:46 PM Sep 8thviaLGBT Foundation
Meet our Volunteer: Yvy DeLuca
Our amazing volunteer Yvy, who some of you may have seen working her magic across Pride, is here to tell you a bit about herself and why she got involved with the Women's programme
- 15:38 PM Sep 1stviaLGBT Foundation
ALL NEW IMPROVED: Pride in Practice!
For the last four years our GP quality assurance service has been supporting clinicians, practice managers and staff to effectively meet the needs of lesbian, gay and bisexual people. Now the service is to be improved by becoming fully trans inclusive and by extending the project’s reach to include support for dentists, optometrists and pharmacies across Greater Manchester. However, none of this is possible without the direct input of LGBT people like you …
- 16:43 PM Aug 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Sharing our stories can help raise awareness of lesbian and bisexual women's perspectives, empower the people who tell then and provide support and solidarity for others that read them.
- 15:42 PM Aug 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
We know that relationships can be a big part of anyone's life and we want to support you to have relationships that are happy, healthy respectful and supportive.
- 16:38 PM Aug 19thviaLGBT Foundation
- 17:11 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Girls Can
- 17:06 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
May we dance?!
- 12:56 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
We had a cup of tea and a chat to find out what some of our community members are up to and to find out a bit more about them.
- 15:17 PM Aug 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Other groups we support
As well as having our own programme of support groups, the LGBT Foundation also support a few more! These groups are all run separately, but they use the LGBT Foundtion building for groups and events.
- 14:34 PM Aug 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Homelessness can affect anyone at any time in their lives. LGBT individuals face unique challenges with homelessness.
- 14:12 PM Aug 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Our Stories: Lizzie's story of experiencing abuse
As part of our campaign: 'Lesbian and Bisexual Women & Abuse', Lizzie* tells us about her experiences of abuse.
- 13:06 PM Aug 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Read about some of the accreditations we currently have and what they mean to us.
- 10:26 AM Aug 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Our fundraising promise
Our Fundraising Promise is a commitment made to the public by our members. It is based on six key pledges that centre on honesty, accountability and transparency.
- 10:25 AM Aug 4thviaLGBT Foundation
The LGBT Public Health Outcomes Framework Companion Document
The Public Health Outcomes Framework (PHOF) published by Public Health England is based on national data collected through NHS monitoring and national surveys.
- 08:42 AM Aug 3rdviaLGBT Foundation
THE CHEMSEX CONVERSATION
LGBT Foundation Drug & Alcohol Service in partnership with Patrick Cash and Dragonflies Theatre are hosting a free event for gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men to enable open conversation on the subject of chemsex in Manchester.
- 12:42 PM Jul 28thviaLGBT Foundation
Lesbian and Bisexual Women & Abuse: Coercive Control
In support of the Women's Programme's campaign for lesbian and bisexual women on abuse, Amber Edmondson, a legal and rights-focussed writer, talks from her personal professional experience about coercive control.
- 16:40 PM Jul 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Lesbian and Bisexual Women & Abuse: Power, norms and domestic abuse in relationships between women.
To launch our campaign for lesbian and bisexual women on abuse, Women's Programme volunteer Anna Nikoghosyan talks about power, norms and domestic abuse in relationships between women.
- 11:59 AM Jul 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Authenticity and me
- 08:09 AM Jul 21stviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:29 PM Jul 19thviaLGBT Foundation