This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
MASH Christmas Appeal
Could you donate a charity Christmas gift bag for a woman who might not receive anything else this Christmas?
- 14:27 PM Nov 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Severe And Multiple Disadvantage Research
We are carrying out a research project to understand how lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) people experience severe and multiple disadvantage (SMD). SMD is usually described as a combination of; homelessness, drug and alcohol abuse, offending and mental health issues. For LGBT people however, we understand that there may be other areas which may also be a disadvantage such as domestic abuse or sex work.
- 12:21 PM Nov 14thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation reaction to the outcome of the NHS appeal on the High Court ruling on PrEP
Commenting on today’s decision, Rob Cookson, Deputy Chief Executive of LGBT Foundation, the largest LGBT support organisation in the UK, said: “We are delighted at today’s decision to uphold the High Court ruling.
- 11:15 AM Nov 10thviaLGBT Foundation
Lets talk about sex!
- 16:24 PM Nov 9thviaLGBT Foundation
The National LGB&T Partnership
- 12:45 PM Nov 9thviaLGBT Foundation
The Outreach Team
Our Outreach Officers are trained and ready to provide a variety of services at your place of work, college, Pride celebration, conference or general event.
- 12:29 PM Nov 9thviaLGBT Foundation
Ambition for Ageing Equalities Board
- 18:08 PM Nov 8thviaLGBT Foundation
- 18:05 PM Nov 8thviaLGBT Foundation
Here you can find all of the resources and reports we currently have available, in one place.
- 15:56 PM Nov 8thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:48 AM Nov 8thviaLGBT Foundation