This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
October is Stoptober and LGBT Smokers are being urged to sign up to Stoptober with friends, family and colleagues to boost chances of quitting.There are now resources to help services support LGBT people around smoking cessation too.
- 16:21 PM Oct 16thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Carers Survey
Being lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans and a carer can bring about additional issues. Carers UK want to find out about the specific support needs of LGBT people who are caring for someone.
- 14:56 PM Oct 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Being lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans and a carer can bring about additional issues.
- 14:39 PM Oct 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Getting the help you need
- 14:37 PM Oct 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Thursday 15th October 2015 is ‘Spirit Day’ so go purple!
- 12:31 PM Oct 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Thank you for your nominations
Thank you for taking the time to nominate in the LGBT Foundation Heroes Awards for 2015.
- 10:20 AM Oct 14thviaLGBT Foundation
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation provide a wide range of services for women!
- 15:54 PM Oct 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Coming Out support
You don't have to tell anyone you're lesbian, gay or bisexual if you don't want to. It's up to you who you tell, but you might feel happier if you can be honest about who you really are.
- 13:34 PM Oct 11thviaLGBT Foundation
Support in your area
- 14:06 PM Oct 8thviaLGBT Foundation
Helpline and email advice
We all need information and support from a friend in the know and LGBT Foundation's Helpline Service provides thousands of hours of advice and support to thousands of people every year.
- 11:49 AM Oct 8thviaLGBT Foundation