This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
For Gay Men: Making Smart Changes to Your Life
This week (12-18 June) Men’s Health Week are raising awareness about ‘belly fat’. The type of fat that's bad for our health and that men are more likely to have. If you are a gay man struggling to make changes to your health, a specially designed workshop taking place this month at LGBT Foundation can help you learn how you can motivate yourself to make healthier decisions in life.
- 14:50 PM Jun 12thviaLGBT Foundation
For Trans People
- 13:44 PM Jun 12thviaLGBT Foundation
- 23:58 PM Jun 11thviaLGBT Foundation
- 23:51 PM Jun 11thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Voice Workshop - Our Online Course
- 14:03 PM Jun 9thviaLGBT Foundation
Useful links for lesbian & bisexual women
Links to support and social opportunities for lesbian and bisexual women in Greater Manchester.
- 14:15 PM Jun 8thviaLGBT Foundation
Meeting other women
Top tips on meeting other lesbian and bisexual women
- 14:09 PM Jun 8thviaLGBT Foundation
The LGBT Foundation provide a wide range of services for women!
- 15:18 PM May 31stviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:52 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Farewell to Heather
- 14:09 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation