This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Pride is coming to Wythenshawe!
Saturday 20th August 2016 will be Wythenshawe's Summer Pride Event. The event will take place in The Forum in Wythenshawe from 10am - 3pm. There will be stalls from local organizations, workshops & activities, music & food and lots more.
- 10:29 AM Apr 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Wigan Pride 2016
Wigan’s First LGBT Pride event will take place on August 13th 2016. It is a cross partnership event organised by BYOU, Wigan’s young people’s LGBTQ+ action and support group, supported by youth workers from Wigan Council’s Voice and Engagement Team.
- 11:17 AM Apr 27thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation run a series of workshops covering many aspects of modern life.
- 12:05 PM Apr 26thviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:59 PM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:52 PM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Kate O'Donnell: Upfront and fabulous!
- 09:18 AM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
NHS agrees to reconsider its decision on PrEP
LGBT Foundation are encouraged by the news that NHS England have announced they "will carefully consider its position on commissioning PrEP." The NHS announced they will reconsider their decision on PrEP, following legal representation from National AIDS Trust (NAT). This is welcome news.
- 12:24 PM Apr 20thviaLGBT Foundation
Spotlight: Afternoon T.E.A
- 14:07 PM Apr 14thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT community development in Heywood, Middleton & Rochdale
We are supporting the LGBT Community Development Worker for the borough of Rochdale, including Heywood and Middleton, based at Rochdale Boroughwide User Forum (RBUF).
- 16:20 PM Apr 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteer Awards 2016
- 12:50 PM Apr 12thviaLGBT Foundation
The most striking element of LGBT Foundation's new brand is our logotype. This new logo give prominence to LGBT which is bold and striking element of the logo. The rainbow bard gives further emphasis to who we are and what we do, and of course is an internationally recognised symbol of LGBT equality. Branding information and logos to use can be found here.
- 14:14 PM Apr 7thviaLGBT Foundation
Chair David McGovern honoured as Deputy Lieutenant of Greater Manchester
David McGovern, Chair of LGBT Foundation, was selected to receive the prestigious honour by Lord-Lieutenant Warren Smith, after decades of work with charities and local communities.
- 13:25 PM Apr 7thviaLGBT Foundation
Do you ❤ girls? We do! LGBT Foundation has a range of services for lesbian & bisexual women.
- 16:23 PM Apr 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
Pride in Practice is a quality assurance support service that strengthens ans develops your relationship with your lesbian, gya and bisexual patients within your local community.
- 14:41 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Womens e-Bulletin Review
- 11:33 AM Mar 31stviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Day of Visibility
- 17:45 PM Mar 30thviaLGBT Foundation
PrEP needed today, not tomorrow
- 09:48 AM Mar 24thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:21 PM Mar 16thviaLGBT Foundation
HIV and sexual health charities unite in action against government cuts
LGBT Foundation alongside other HIV and sexual health charities from across the UK have come together with health professional bodies, British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH), and British HIV Association to launch a new national campaign opposing cuts to HIV services across the country -‘Support people with HIV: Stop the cuts’.
- 13:55 PM Mar 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Me, myself and Manchester
- 22:58 PM Mar 14thviaLGBT Foundation