This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Bi Visibility Day 2016 - Sarah's Story
In celebration of Bi Visibility Day 2016, Sarah tells us about her experiences of identifying as a bi woman and why Bi Visibility Day is important.
- 15:06 PM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Bi Visibility Day 2016
- 12:03 PM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 10th September 2016
- 10:05 AM Sep 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Black History Month 2016
- 16:24 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Programme Timeline
- 16:15 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:04 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
The Visibility Cloak
- 16:02 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Awareness Week & Trans Day of Remembrance
Trans Awareness Week (14th-20th November 2015) is fast approaching and leading up to international Trans Day of Remembrance on 20th November 2015.
- 14:43 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Sometimes we can have all the will in the world to get up and try new things and meet different people, but it’s often our confidence that holds us back.
- 13:46 PM Sep 8thviaLGBT Foundation
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
Pride in Practice is a quality assurance support service that strengthens ans develops your relationship with your lesbian, gya and bisexual patients within your local community.
- 15:02 PM Sep 5thviaLGBT Foundation
Pride in Practice
Pride in Practice is a quality assurance support service that strengthens and develops your relationship with your lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans patients within your local community. Endorsed by The Royal College of GP’s, Pride in Practice is a support package that enables you to effectively meet the needs of your lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans patients. It will also support you in meeting the requirements of your Clinical Commissioning Group, the Care Quality Commission and other bodies that you work with.
- 15:04 PM Sep 2ndviaLGBT Foundation
Meet our Volunteer: Yvy DeLuca
Our amazing volunteer Yvy, who some of you may have seen working her magic across Pride, is here to tell you a bit about herself and why she got involved with the Women's programme
- 15:38 PM Sep 1stviaLGBT Foundation
ALL NEW IMPROVED: Pride in Practice!
For the last four years our GP quality assurance service has been supporting clinicians, practice managers and staff to effectively meet the needs of lesbian, gay and bisexual people. Now the service is to be improved by becoming fully trans inclusive and by extending the project’s reach to include support for dentists, optometrists and pharmacies across Greater Manchester. However, none of this is possible without the direct input of LGBT people like you …
- 16:43 PM Aug 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Sharing our stories can help raise awareness of lesbian and bisexual women's perspectives, empower the people who tell then and provide support and solidarity for others that read them.
- 15:42 PM Aug 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
We know that relationships can be a big part of anyone's life and we want to support you to have relationships that are happy, healthy respectful and supportive.
- 16:38 PM Aug 19thviaLGBT Foundation
Voice and communication workshops
- 14:48 PM Aug 19thviaLGBT Foundation
- 17:11 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Girls Can
- 17:06 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
May we dance?!
- 12:56 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation