This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Lesbian and Bisexual Women & Abuse: Power, norms and domestic abuse in relationships between women.
To launch our campaign for lesbian and bisexual women on abuse, Women's Programme volunteer Anna Nikoghosyan talks about power, norms and domestic abuse in relationships between women.
- 11:59 AM Jul 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Authenticity and me
- 08:09 AM Jul 21stviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:38 PM Jul 20thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:29 PM Jul 19thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:24 PM Jul 19thviaLGBT Foundation
Multiple Complex Needs Research
We are carrying out a research project to understand how lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) people multiple complex needs (MCN). MCN is usually described as a combination of; homelessness, drug and alcohol abuse, offending and mental health issues. For LGBT people however, we understand that there may be other areas which may also be a disadvantage such as domestic abuse or sex work.
- 14:53 PM Jul 13thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation response:UK Government Trans Equality Enquiry
Legal processes for registering a change of gender are to be overhauled and being transgender will no longer be deemed a mental illness by any public body.However there is much more still to do as a result of the government’s review of the 2004 Gender Recognition Act.
- 10:23 AM Jul 13thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR at Sparkle 2016
- 12:06 PM Jul 7thviaLGBT Foundation
Meet the staff
Meet the LGBT Foundation staff!
- 09:10 AM Jul 6thviaLGBT Foundation
The LGBT Foundation provide a wide range of services for women!
- 12:01 PM Jul 5thviaLGBT Foundation