This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
All Pride in Practice awarded surgeries will now complete the self assessment and submit supporting documentation before being awarded.
- 10:44 AM Aug 5thviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:32 PM Aug 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Information for LGBT people who are parents or parents-to-be.
- 17:31 PM Aug 3rdviaLGBT Foundation
Routes to parenthood: information for trans prospective parents
Information on routes to parenthood for trans people.
- 17:03 PM Aug 3rdviaLGBT Foundation
Information for prospective trans parents
Information on routes to parenting for trans people
- 16:58 PM Aug 3rdviaLGBT Foundation
Our advice surgeries are a vital part of what we do as an organisation; we provide a safe space for a range of advice surgeries provided by solicitors, police and others.
- 16:37 PM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
How many of us think about our partner's sexual history when we are getting to know them? Do you know yours? Get tested!
- 10:37 AM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
We ❤ you
Here's a selection of the services we offer at LGBT Foundation for women.
- 11:19 AM Jul 30thviaLGBT Foundation
Hear from awarded GPs
We asked some questions to a selection of the GP surgeries who are part of our 'Pride in Practice' scheme.
- 09:58 AM Jul 30thviaLGBT Foundation
Free the nipple! Do we need a campaign about bare breasts?
Claudia Carvell explores the reasons and contradictions behind the 'Free the Nipple' campaign.
- 16:14 PM Jul 23rdviaLGBT Foundation