This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 16:27 PM Jun 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:52 PM Jun 15thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation is planning to respond to the following consultations. We would encourage LGBT people and groups to take part, please click on the links provided to find out how to take part. If you would like any help or support taking part in consultations please contact Heather Williams on 0845 3 30 30 30 or email email@example.com.
- 11:15 AM Jun 15thviaLGBT Foundation
- 22:20 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Sexual orientation monitoring in the healthcare system
LGBT Foundation has been commissioned by NHS England to create an information standard for sexual orientation monitoring. Information standards are used across the health and social care system to support collecting and processing information. This standard will enable health and social care organisations to monitor sexual orientation in a way that is consistent with all other parts of the healthcare system. It will be classed as a fundamental standard, meaning that it applies across the entirety of health and social care.
- 17:00 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Our fundraising promise
Our Fundraising Promise is a commitment made to the public by our members. It is based on six key pledges that centre on honesty, accountability and transparency.
- 13:35 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Read about some of the accreditations we currently have and what they mean to us.
- 13:25 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
- 08:32 AM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
- 08:31 AM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
- 20:04 PM Jun 13thviaLGBT Foundation