This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Hate Crime App
- 09:41 AM Mar 31stviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Day of Visibility
- 17:45 PM Mar 30thviaLGBT Foundation
PrEP needed today, not tomorrow
- 09:48 AM Mar 24thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:21 PM Mar 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Vocal Coaching
- 17:44 PM Mar 15thviaLGBT Foundation
HIV and sexual health charities unite in action against government cuts
LGBT Foundation alongside other HIV and sexual health charities from across the UK have come together with health professional bodies, British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH), and British HIV Association to launch a new national campaign opposing cuts to HIV services across the country -‘Support people with HIV: Stop the cuts’.
- 13:55 PM Mar 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Me, myself and Manchester
- 22:58 PM Mar 14thviaLGBT Foundation
A Tribute to Sir Peter Maxwell Davies
Internationally acclaimed British composer Sir Peter Maxwell Davies has died at the age of 81. Sir Peter was a patron of LGBT Foundation and the sad news comes just a week after the death of his old friend Tony Warren. We would like to pay tribute to Peter, who was a loyal patron to LGBT Foundation and we send our thoughts to his family and loved ones.
- 14:54 PM Mar 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Introducing Macmillan's LGBT Project Worker
We’re delighted to welcome to the team Lawrence Roberts, Macmillan’s LGBT Project Worker who is working with The Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and LGBT Foundation to improve knowledge, understanding and support for LGBT people affected by cancer via the LGBT Cancer Support Alliance group.
- 12:32 PM Mar 11thviaLGBT Foundation
Holocaust Memorial Day 2016: Magnus Opus
- 11:33 AM Mar 11thviaLGBT Foundation