This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Unfortunately today's outreach clinic at LGBT Foundation is cancelled. Click for more info on our clinical services http://t.co/j2GdAQidOC
- 10:51 AM Jun 29thviaTwitter
MMU Students work with our Village Angels
Students from Manchester Metropolitan University in the Department of Sociology are working with Public, voluntary and private sector partners to address complex crime and community safety issues within the city centre.
- 10:30 AM Jun 29thviaLGBT Foundation
- 09:43 AM Jun 29thviaTwitter
- 18:07 PM Jun 28thviaTwitter
Gay, bi or trans man who has experienced sexual abuse in childhood and wants to explore healing? Join our new group http://t.co/SYxJzezb8D
- 14:50 PM Jun 28thviaTwitter
The fight is far from over @Arlind_Spector but we must celebrate each win loudly!
- 11:37 AM Jun 28thviaTwitter
"1 in 3 transgender people were not offered counselling when they sought help to transition." via http://t.co/vdIUhrhgVv
- 10:30 AM Jun 28thviaTwitter
Stay safe if you're out tonight! Our @LGBTfdn_Angels will be out until 3am keeping you safe. Keep an eye out for their pink hi-vis jackets!
- 18:07 PM Jun 27thviaTwitter
- 17:11 PM Jun 27thviaTwitter
35,000 cases of #LGBTHateCrime go unreported each year. Can you recognise it? Check out lgbt.fundation/hate to understand what hate crime is
- 14:46 PM Jun 27thviaTwitter