This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 17:55 PM Jun 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:27 PM Jun 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:52 PM Jun 15thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation is planning to respond to the following consultations. We would encourage LGBT people and groups to take part, please click on the links provided to find out how to take part. If you would like any help or support taking part in consultations please contact Heather Williams on 0845 3 30 30 30 or email email@example.com.
- 11:15 AM Jun 15thviaLGBT Foundation
- 22:20 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Sexual orientation monitoring in the healthcare system
LGBT Foundation has been commissioned by NHS England to create an information standard for sexual orientation monitoring. Information standards are used across the health and social care system to support collecting and processing information. This standard will enable health and social care organisations to monitor sexual orientation in a way that is consistent with all other parts of the healthcare system. It will be classed as a fundamental standard, meaning that it applies across the entirety of health and social care.
- 17:00 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Our fundraising promise
Our Fundraising Promise is a commitment made to the public by our members. It is based on six key pledges that centre on honesty, accountability and transparency.
- 13:35 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Read about some of the accreditations we currently have and what they mean to us.
- 13:25 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
- 08:32 AM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
- 08:31 AM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
- 20:04 PM Jun 13thviaLGBT Foundation
For Gay Men: Making Smart Changes to Your Life
This week (12-18 June) Men’s Health Week are raising awareness about ‘belly fat’. The type of fat that's bad for our health and that men are more likely to have. If you are a gay man struggling to make changes to your health, a specially designed workshop taking place this month at LGBT Foundation can help you learn how you can motivate yourself to make healthier decisions in life.
- 14:50 PM Jun 12thviaLGBT Foundation
For Trans People
- 13:44 PM Jun 12thviaLGBT Foundation
- 23:58 PM Jun 11thviaLGBT Foundation
- 23:51 PM Jun 11thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Voice Workshop - Our Online Course
- 14:03 PM Jun 9thviaLGBT Foundation
Useful links for lesbian & bisexual women
Links to support and social opportunities for lesbian and bisexual women in Greater Manchester.
- 14:15 PM Jun 8thviaLGBT Foundation
Meeting other women
Top tips on meeting other lesbian and bisexual women
- 14:09 PM Jun 8thviaLGBT Foundation
The LGBT Foundation provide a wide range of services for women!
- 15:18 PM May 31stviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:52 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Farewell to Heather
- 14:09 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Stockport LGBT Needs Assessment
- 12:31 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Safeguarding and Confidentiality
- 10:06 AM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Greater Manchester invited to stand together against LGBT Hate Crime
GREATER Manchester’s LGBT Foundation is hosting a community event at its building in Richmond Street to commemorate International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT) on Wednesday 17 May from 5.45 – 7pm.
- 12:16 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:07 PM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Day of Visibility
- 11:19 AM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Transforming Outcomes – A review of the needs and assets of the trans community
The Transforming Outcomes report has been produced following a large-scale literature review and through community consultation and asset mapping exercises with community groups and individuals.
- 11:18 AM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
About Gender Recognition Certificates
An overview of how the application process for Gender Recognition Certificates works.
- 15:47 PM May 11thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteer with us
- 11:52 AM May 11thviaLGBT Foundation
New report calls for wider road to better trans inclusion
While the UK’s trans* community has benefited from increased interest of the media and policy makers in recent years, further work is needed to capitalise on this and overcome current roadblocks to further progress, according to research released by a leading LGBT organisation today.
- 17:55 PM May 8thviaLGBT Foundation