This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation provide a wide range of services for women!
- 16:48 PM Jul 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Free the nipple! Do we need a campaign about bare breasts?
Claudia Carvell explores the reasons and contradictions behind the 'Free the Nipple' campaign.
- 16:14 PM Jul 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:23 PM Jul 23rdviaTwitter
- 15:18 PM Jul 23rdviaTwitter
Our volunteering opportunities
Please keep checking this area of our website to find out more about our latest opportunities to get involved as a volunteer.
- 14:45 PM Jul 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Here you find some further information and nice resources about and around the trans experience.
- 14:36 PM Jul 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
- 13:38 PM Jul 23rdviaTwitter
- 13:36 PM Jul 23rdviaTwitter
Interesting photo campaign which challenges concepts of gender sees men photo'd in traditionally female poses http://t.co/hcQxhs6UrO
- 13:01 PM Jul 23rdviaTwitter
"3 in 10 transgender people attending a gender identity clinic saw more than one psychiatrist." via http://t.co/vdIUhrhgVv
- 12:15 PM Jul 23rdviaTwitter
- 11:35 AM Jul 23rdviaTwitter
- 10:34 AM Jul 23rdviaTwitter
- 09:05 AM Jul 23rdviaTwitter
About Gender Identity Clinics (GICs)
Here are some FAQ about Gender Identity Clinics (GICs)
- 17:21 PM Jul 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
For trans people
- 17:18 PM Jul 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
You can find more LGBT related statistics here: http://t.co/vdIUhrhgVv
- 13:01 PM Jul 22ndviaTwitter
"17% of LGB respondents said that negative comments have been made about their sexual orientation that made them feel uncomfortable."
- 13:00 PM Jul 22ndviaTwitter
LGBT Foundation Changes - News | Events | Funding | More... - http://t.co/m0zl6h46WA
- 16:54 PM Jul 21stviaTwitter
- 16:29 PM Jul 21stviaTwitter
- 15:41 PM Jul 21stviaTwitter