This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Women's Reading Group
Reading group for LGBT women.
- 08:19 AM Jun 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Our Women's Group is running once every 2 weeks on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
- 08:16 AM Jun 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Action Plan highlights key steps to stronger LGBT inclusion in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester’s LGBT Foundation has launched an Action Plan highlighting the key priorities that need to be addressed by organisations across the region to benefit its LGBT communities.
- 16:52 PM Jun 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Greater Manchester LGBT Action Plan
- 15:42 PM Jun 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Sparkle Festival 2017
- 15:55 PM Jun 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Groups for women
LGBT Foundation holds three pop-in groups specifically for women.
- 13:17 PM Jun 21stviaLGBT Foundation
GP champions LGBT inclusion with Pride in Practice
Bedford House Medical Centre in Tameside has received a Gold award for excellence in LGBT healthcare. The award is particularly poignant as one of the practices GPs is the stepfather of Martyn Hett who was among the 22 people killed in the bombing at Manchester Arena on May 22.
- 12:45 PM Jun 20thviaLGBT Foundation
We had a cup of tea and a chat to find out what some of our community members are up to and to find out a bit more about them.
- 14:12 PM Jun 19thviaLGBT Foundation
Foundation Trustee made MBE in Queen’s Birthday Honours
LGBT Foundation Trustee, Glyn Jenkins has been made an MBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours list for services to the community in Greater Manchester.
- 13:37 PM Jun 19thviaLGBT Foundation
- 17:55 PM Jun 18thviaLGBT Foundation