This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Affected by sexual violence
This section is for people who have been affected by sexual violation.
- 15:21 PM Aug 13thviaLGBT Foundation
Sexual Orientation Monitoring
Over the last two decades, the lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) community has seen legislative change which has led to greater acceptance. However, there is still a huge lack of evidence about LGB people, our needs and experiences. Monitoring sexual orientation is a proven way to address that lack of evidence.
- 15:41 PM Aug 11thviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:05 PM Aug 10thviaLGBT Foundation
It starts with me
It’s all about you. You are the key to stopping HIV in your own life and in your community.
- 13:22 PM Aug 7thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans groups and services in Greater Manchester
Here you can find a list of organisations, groups and services for trans people in Greater Manchester.
- 14:08 PM Aug 6thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation Counselling Service
The LGBT Foundation has been providing a counselling service to the LGBT community of the North West for well over a decade. We currently offer traditional talking therapies and relationship therapy.
- 12:27 PM Aug 6thviaLGBT Foundation
All Pride in Practice awarded surgeries will now complete the self assessment and submit supporting documentation before being awarded.
- 10:44 AM Aug 5thviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:32 PM Aug 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Information for LGBT people who are parents or parents-to-be.
- 17:31 PM Aug 3rdviaLGBT Foundation
Routes to parenthood: information for trans prospective parents
Information on routes to parenthood for trans people.
- 17:03 PM Aug 3rdviaLGBT Foundation