This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 16:30 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Stand with us against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia
LGBT Foundation are taking a stand against homophobia, biphobia and transphobia by hosting a free community vigil on 17 May to commemorate International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT).
- 15:42 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Hate Crime App
- 14:12 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:50 PM May 13thviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:01 PM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Our advice surgeries are a vital part of what we do as an organisation; we provide a safe space for a range of advice surgeries provided by solicitors, police and others.
- 08:34 AM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
‘NUL POINTS’: HIV Community Gives Dismal Verdict To NHS England Over PrEP Delays
LGBT Foundation are uniting with the HIV community during Eurovision week to give a damning verdict on NHS England’s delays on a game-changing HIV prevention drug. And the verdict is a resounding ‘Nul Points’.
- 10:09 AM May 11thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 14th May 2016
- 12:05 PM May 6thviaLGBT Foundation
For Trans People
- 12:01 PM May 6thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Advisory Panel
- 10:26 AM May 6thviaLGBT Foundation