This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Meet the staff
Meet the LGBT Foundation staff!
- 10:53 AM Jul 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Courses & Workshops
Our FREE courses and workshops are open to anyone who self-identifies as LGBT, is 18+ and lives in Greater Manchester. For more details call 0345 30 30 30 or e-mail email@example.com
- 11:58 AM Jun 28thviaLGBT Foundation
We Need You: Pride in Practice Health Engagement Volunteer
LGBT Foundation’s Pride in Practice team are looking for a volunteer to help on a cervical screening project, contacting lesbian and bisexual women in Trafford about attending cervical screenings.
- 17:32 PM Jun 26thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation run a series of spaces for gay and bisexual men covering many aspects of modern life.
- 11:55 AM Jun 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Women's Reading Group
Reading group for LGBT women.
- 08:19 AM Jun 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Our Women's Group is running once every 2 weeks on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
- 08:16 AM Jun 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Action Plan highlights key steps to stronger LGBT inclusion in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester’s LGBT Foundation has launched an Action Plan highlighting the key priorities that need to be addressed by organisations across the region to benefit its LGBT communities.
- 16:52 PM Jun 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Greater Manchester LGBT Action Plan
- 15:42 PM Jun 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Sparkle Festival 2017
- 15:55 PM Jun 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Groups for women
LGBT Foundation holds three pop-in groups specifically for women.
- 13:17 PM Jun 21stviaLGBT Foundation
GP champions LGBT inclusion with Pride in Practice
Bedford House Medical Centre in Tameside has received a Gold award for excellence in LGBT healthcare. The award is particularly poignant as one of the practices GPs is the stepfather of Martyn Hett who was among the 22 people killed in the bombing at Manchester Arena on May 22.
- 12:45 PM Jun 20thviaLGBT Foundation
We had a cup of tea and a chat to find out what some of our community members are up to and to find out a bit more about them.
- 14:12 PM Jun 19thviaLGBT Foundation
Foundation Trustee made MBE in Queen’s Birthday Honours
LGBT Foundation Trustee, Glyn Jenkins has been made an MBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours list for services to the community in Greater Manchester.
- 13:37 PM Jun 19thviaLGBT Foundation
- 17:55 PM Jun 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:27 PM Jun 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:52 PM Jun 15thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation is planning to respond to the following consultations. We would encourage LGBT people and groups to take part, please click on the links provided to find out how to take part. If you would like any help or support taking part in consultations please contact Heather Williams on 0845 3 30 30 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11:15 AM Jun 15thviaLGBT Foundation
- 22:20 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Sexual orientation monitoring in the healthcare system
LGBT Foundation has been commissioned by NHS England to create an information standard for sexual orientation monitoring. Information standards are used across the health and social care system to support collecting and processing information. This standard will enable health and social care organisations to monitor sexual orientation in a way that is consistent with all other parts of the healthcare system. It will be classed as a fundamental standard, meaning that it applies across the entirety of health and social care.
- 17:00 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Our fundraising promise
Our Fundraising Promise is a commitment made to the public by our members. It is based on six key pledges that centre on honesty, accountability and transparency.
- 13:35 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Read about some of the accreditations we currently have and what they mean to us.
- 13:25 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
- 08:32 AM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
- 08:31 AM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
- 20:04 PM Jun 13thviaLGBT Foundation
For Gay Men: Making Smart Changes to Your Life
This week (12-18 June) Men’s Health Week are raising awareness about ‘belly fat’. The type of fat that's bad for our health and that men are more likely to have. If you are a gay man struggling to make changes to your health, a specially designed workshop taking place this month at LGBT Foundation can help you learn how you can motivate yourself to make healthier decisions in life.
- 14:50 PM Jun 12thviaLGBT Foundation
For Trans People
- 13:44 PM Jun 12thviaLGBT Foundation
- 23:58 PM Jun 11thviaLGBT Foundation
- 23:51 PM Jun 11thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Voice Workshop - Our Online Course
- 14:03 PM Jun 9thviaLGBT Foundation
Useful links for lesbian & bisexual women
Links to support and social opportunities for lesbian and bisexual women in Greater Manchester.
- 14:15 PM Jun 8thviaLGBT Foundation