This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
For trans people
- 17:13 PM Sep 1stviaLGBT Foundation
For LGBT Foundation August Bank Holiday will be our first Manchester Pride since we changed our name and we are excited to open up our building over the Big Weekend as a safe community space in the heart of the village.
- 13:02 PM Aug 28thviaLGBT Foundation
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
Pride in Practice is a quality assurance support service that strengthens ans develops your relationship with your lesbian, gya and bisexual patients within your local community.
- 15:48 PM Aug 27thviaLGBT Foundation
Routes to parenthood: insemination at home
Brief information on home insemination for LGBT parents-to-be.
- 15:27 PM Aug 27thviaLGBT Foundation
One central place to find health information and advice for men.
- 12:30 PM Aug 27thviaLGBT Foundation
#WeAreLGBTfdn for Manchester Pride 2015!
We're really excited to open up our doors again this year for Manchester Pride 2015 by offering a safe and welcoming alternative community space, including a Community Café and an LGBT Tea Dance.
- 16:00 PM Aug 26thviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:30 PM Aug 26thviaLGBT Foundation
For trans people
Information on support and services for trans people
- 09:38 AM Aug 26thviaLGBT Foundation
Women's Reading Group
Reading group for lesbian, bisexual and trans women.
- 13:19 PM Aug 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Sexual health quickies
‘LGBT Foundation Quickies’ are short videos presented by staff from LGBT Foundation. The aim is to give you important sexual health messages in a quick and entertaining way, and (hopefully!) for you to share them with your friends.
- 13:00 PM Aug 24thviaLGBT Foundation