This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
LGBT Voice: Improving health & care services for LGBT people
The health and well being of our communities is one of our top priorities but we would not be able to carry out much of our work without the support of our volunteers and partners in the health sector. We need your views on how to improve health and care services for LGBT people too...
- 15:09 PM Feb 5thviaLGBT Foundation
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation provide a wide range of services for women!
- 15:55 PM Feb 4thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation Heroes Award Winners!
- 08:22 AM Jan 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Kate Bornstein: Born to be a gender outlaw
- 16:50 PM Jan 27thviaLGBT Foundation
Holocaust Memorial Day 2016: Magnus Opus
- 14:59 PM Jan 27thviaLGBT Foundation
Kate Bornstein at LGBT Foundation
- 11:45 AM Jan 26thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Day of Visibility Grant
- 13:20 PM Jan 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Advisory Panel
- 13:17 PM Jan 25thviaLGBT Foundation
All women between the ages of 25 and 64 who have a cervix need to have regular cervical screening tests, regardless of whether or not they’ve slept with a man.
- 11:39 AM Jan 25thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation's response to the Transgender Equality Inquiry report
At LGBT Foundation, we have taken some time to carefully consider the points and recommendations made in the Transgender Equality Inquiry report by the Parliamentary Women and Equalities Committee. This report was highly anticipated by many groups and individuals who submitted evidence for the consideration of the committee and at LGBT Foundation, we are no exception.
- 13:46 PM Jan 24thviaLGBT Foundation