This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 12:52 PM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Kate O'Donnell: Upfront and fabulous!
- 09:18 AM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
NHS agrees to reconsider its decision on PrEP
LGBT Foundation are encouraged by the news that NHS England have announced they "will carefully consider its position on commissioning PrEP." The NHS announced they will reconsider their decision on PrEP, following legal representation from National AIDS Trust (NAT). This is welcome news.
- 12:24 PM Apr 20thviaLGBT Foundation
We had a cup of tea and a chat to find out what some of our community members are up to and to find out a bit more about them.
- 14:27 PM Apr 15thviaLGBT Foundation
- 09:30 AM Apr 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Meet LGBT Foundation Trustees
The Board of Trustees of LGBT Foundation are the first and final decision making authority within LGBT Foundation.
- 08:13 AM Apr 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Spotlight: Afternoon T.E.A
- 14:07 PM Apr 14thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:24 AM Apr 14thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT community development in Heywood, Middleton & Rochdale
We are supporting the LGBT Community Development Worker for the borough of Rochdale, including Heywood and Middleton, based at Rochdale Boroughwide User Forum (RBUF).
- 16:20 PM Apr 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteer Awards 2016
- 12:50 PM Apr 12thviaLGBT Foundation