This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 23 hours agoviaTwitter
- 23 hours agoviaTwitter
Groups for women
LGBT Foundation holds three pop-in groups specifically for women.
- 24 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
We're here at the @AfricanRainbow1 asylum seeker event! There's been some great speeches from UK LGBT activists… https://t.co/jhyeiHwBoT
- 12:53 PM Jun 21stviaTwitter
We have released our official Healthzone programme for @SparkleWeekend visit https://t.co/G4HAxjnLFF for info on ta… https://t.co/BDfF7xY8oa
- 12:43 PM Jun 21stviaTwitter
We have released our official Healthzone programme for @SparkleWeekend visit her for more info!… https://t.co/nrUTrbG4tt
- 12:40 PM Jun 21stviaTwitter
We now offer a FREE monthly employment law legal surgery at @LGBTfdn. Find more information including how to book a… https://t.co/1MFfN3Wt4J
- 12:28 PM Jun 21stviaTwitter
Come and work with a friendly team & an @IIP Silver status organisation as our Assistant Director - Insight & Publi… https://t.co/reTAxQmhKh
- 12:18 PM Jun 21stviaTwitter
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
Pride in Practice is a quality assurance support service that strengthens ans develops your relationship with your lesbian, gya and bisexual patients within your local community.
- 11:39 AM Jun 21stviaLGBT Foundation
- 08:38 AM Jun 21stviaTwitter
Our advice surgeries are a vital part of what we do as an organisation; we provide a safe space for a range of advice surgeries provided by solicitors, police and others.
- 20:02 PM Jun 20thviaLGBT Foundation
- 20:00 PM Jun 20thviaTwitter
Just heard the sad news about our long time supporter @SlyHands. Our thoughts are with his family and friends at th… https://t.co/Y1gXNud4wp
- 16:27 PM Jun 20thviaTwitter
Pride Season is upon us! ???? - News | Events | Fund... - https://t.co/WoryY9gb3B
- 16:05 PM Jun 20thviaTwitter
GP champions LGBT inclusion with Pride in Practice
Bedford House Medical Centre in Tameside has received a Gold award for excellence in LGBT healthcare. The award is particularly poignant as one of the practices GPs is the stepfather of Martyn Hett who was among the 22 people killed in the bombing at Manchester Arena on May 22.
- 12:45 PM Jun 20thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:53 AM Jun 20thviaTwitter
LGBT Foundation run a series of spaces for gay and bisexual men covering many aspects of modern life.
- 10:35 AM Jun 20thviaLGBT Foundation
Join us at the @HouseProud_LGBT North West LGBT residents conference next weeks - lots of great speakers and discus… https://t.co/xYmJa0PA9q
- 09:02 AM Jun 20thviaTwitter
Have a look here to see what opportunities are currently available at LGBT Foundation.
- 08:56 AM Jun 20thviaLGBT Foundation
- 00:57 AM Jun 20thviaTwitter