This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 14:15 PM Apr 1stviaTwitter
- 13:57 PM Apr 1stviaTwitter
- 13:56 PM Apr 1stviaTwitter
WE ARE LGBT FOUNDATION!
We're excited to announce that The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) is changing its name to LGBT Foundation to reflect the diverse and inclusive work that we do with lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities.
- 13:23 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Thank you! @AttitudeMag
- 13:05 PM Apr 1stviaTwitter
- 13:03 PM Apr 1stviaTwitter
Hi @AttitudeMag Thanks for this, looks fab but pls could we request an amendment? We were called The Lesbian & Gay Foundation!
- 12:59 PM Apr 1stviaTwitter
The LGBT Public Health Outcomes Framework Companion Document
The Public Health Outcomes Framework (PHOF) published by Public Health England is based on national data collected through NHS monitoring and national surveys.
- 12:45 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
The Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework LGBT Companion Document
The Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework is the Department of Health’s key tool for measuring the progress of the adult social care system, supporting understanding of the outcomes and experiences of people who use care and support, and carers.
- 12:44 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Sexual Orientation Monitoring
Over the last two decades, the lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) community has seen legislative change which has led to greater acceptance. However, there is still a huge lack of evidence about LGB people, our needs and experiences. Monitoring sexual orientation is a proven way to address that lack of evidence.
- 12:43 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Research into LGB needs and experiences
Welcome to our summary reports page, where you can access the key findings from The Lesbian & Gay Foundation’s “I Exist” survey for lesbian, gay and bisexual people living in the UK.
- 12:42 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Policy Briefings and Fact Sheets
A selection of policy briefings prepared by LGBT Foundation.
- 12:41 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Manchester Community Safety
Community Safety: the state of the city for Manchester’s LGB communities (2014) brings together the available evidence on LGB people’s community safety needs and experiences in Manchester.
- 12:40 PM Apr 1stviaLGBT Foundation
We're celebrating our new name! Thank you for your support everyone! #WeAreLGBTfdn https://t.co/c6P7Y25tkL
- 12:38 PM Apr 1stviaTwitter
- 12:35 PM Apr 1stviaTwitter
- 12:26 PM Apr 1stviaTwitter
- 12:23 PM Apr 1stviaTwitter
- 12:17 PM Apr 1stviaTwitter
We believe in a fair and equal society where all lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans people can achieve their full potential. #WeAreLGBTfdn
- 12:11 PM Apr 1stviaTwitter
- 12:02 PM Apr 1stviaTwitter