This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Coming Out support
You don't have to tell anyone you're lesbian, gay or bisexual if you don't want to. It's up to you who you tell, but you might feel happier if you can be honest about who you really are.
- 11:45 AM May 1stviaLGBT Foundation
If there’s something on your mind that you want to talk about, or if you need some guidance on the best place to get help for a specific problem, come in and talk to us, Monday-Saturday between 10am and 8pm
- 11:40 AM May 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Helpline and email advice
We all need information and support from a friend in the know and LGBT Foundation's Helpline Service provides thousands of hours of advice and support to thousands of people every year.
- 11:39 AM May 1stviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:05 AM May 1stviaTwitter
- 08:28 AM May 1stviaTwitter
- 08:20 AM May 1stviaTwitter
- 21:45 PM Apr 30thviaTwitter
- 19:10 PM Apr 30thviaTwitter
- 17:55 PM Apr 30thviaTwitter
@MyTwoMums Cool, have fun celebrating!
- 15:38 PM Apr 30thviaTwitter
@MyTwoMums not in the UK it's not!
- 15:33 PM Apr 30thviaTwitter
If you watched the vid we just tweeted & are panicking that you forgot Mother's Day, don't worry - they have a different date in the US!
- 15:32 PM Apr 30thviaTwitter
- 15:18 PM Apr 30thviaTwitter
- 15:17 PM Apr 30thviaTwitter
- 14:49 PM Apr 30thviaTwitter
Information for men who have been affected by sexual violence
This section is for gay and bisexual men who have been affected by sexual violation. We will shortly be publishing two new pages aimed at people who have been affected by these issues; one for lesbian and bisexual women and another for trans* people.
- 14:26 PM Apr 30thviaLGBT Foundation
Our advice surgeries are a vital part of what we do as an organisation; we provide a safe space for a range of advice surgeries provided by solicitors, police and others.
- 14:07 PM Apr 30thviaLGBT Foundation
- 13:20 PM Apr 30thviaTwitter
LGBT women's night launches this Sat 2nd May at The Hideaway, Urmston. Come along from 6pm for free glass of fizz! http://t.co/8wbH9qrBuW
- 12:57 PM Apr 30thviaTwitter
Black, White, Asian, South Asian, Arab, Latin, mixed race? Next issue of FS Magazine looks at race on the gay scene. http://t.co/k9yNwhWx4b
- 12:51 PM Apr 30thviaTwitter