This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Bringing Smoking Out of the Closet
A special event for professionals and those interested in highlighting LGBT Attitudes to Smoking will take place on Friday 14th August at LGBT Foundation.
- 14:53 PM Jun 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Short-term and event volunteering
There are loads of ways you can support us throughout the year without having to commit to a regular volunteering role.
- 08:31 AM Jun 16thviaLGBT Foundation
- 22:58 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
The state of play in Northern Ireland
We caught up with John O’Doherty, Director of The Rainbow Project, Northern Ireland’s largest LGBT organisation, to find out more about the challenges the Northern Irish LGBT community faces and his views on the current goings-on.
- 20:17 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Benefits of volunteering with LGBT Foundation
There are so many reasons to volunteer. Volunteering can help you develop your personal skills and enhance your CV.
- 11:45 AM Jun 11thviaLGBT Foundation
The Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework LGBT Companion Document
The Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF) is the Department of Health’s key tool for measuring the progress of the adult social care system, supporting understanding of the outcomes and experiences of people who use care and support, and carers.
- 12:50 PM Jun 8thviaLGBT Foundation
State of the City Report
- 12:34 PM Jun 8thviaLGBT Foundation
Andrea's Coming Out Story
Andrea, 46, shares her personal coming out story with us.
- 04:14 AM Jun 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Half of older LGB people feel their sexuality has a negative impact on getting older
Last week we launched a new report on The State of the City for Manchester’s Older LGB Communities which clearly articulates the needs of older LGB people in Manchester, and seeks to make an important contribution to the work on ageing that the City Council has embarked upon.
- 12:11 PM May 28thviaLGBT Foundation
- 05:58 AM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Information & Advice
- 05:51 AM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Policy & Research
- 05:48 AM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Hate Crime Vigil: Stand with us against hate!
This year, LGBT Foundation is hosting a Hate Crime Vigil in Sackville Gardens in Manchester’s Gay Village to mark IDAHOBIT on Sunday 17th May from 1pm-2.30pm.
- 15:47 PM May 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Donate to LGBT Foundation
We’d like us to continue to be able to take action against homophobia, biphobia and transphobia for many years to come, but we won’t be able to do this to our full potential and to reach out to as many people as we’d like to, without your help.
- 16:32 PM May 13thviaLGBT Foundation
Bisexual and Trans inclusivity at LGBT Foundation
We are LGBT Foundation.
- 12:08 PM May 7thviaLGBT Foundation
If there’s something on your mind that you want to talk about, or if you need some guidance on the best place to get help for a specific problem, come in and talk to us, Monday-Saturday between 10am and 8pm
- 11:40 AM May 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Celebrate Eurovision and support LGBT Foundation
Three top tips for celebrating the Eurovision Song Contest (whilst also supporting your favourite charity)
- 12:32 PM Apr 28thviaLGBT Foundation
Do your own thing!
If nothing takes your fancy why not organise your own fundraising event in support of the LGF?
- 12:02 PM Apr 28thviaLGBT Foundation
We’ve had supporters do parachute jumps, zip-slides, cycle rides, treks, walks and swims for us.
- 11:58 AM Apr 28thviaLGBT Foundation
Our runs in detail
- 11:56 AM Apr 28thviaLGBT Foundation