This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Being lesbian, gay, bisexual or trans and a carer can bring about additional issues.
- 14:39 PM Oct 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Getting the help you need
- 14:37 PM Oct 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Thursday 15th October 2015 is ‘Spirit Day’ so go purple!
- 12:31 PM Oct 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Coming Out support
You don't have to tell anyone you're lesbian, gay or bisexual if you don't want to. It's up to you who you tell, but you might feel happier if you can be honest about who you really are.
- 13:34 PM Oct 11thviaLGBT Foundation
Support in your area
- 14:06 PM Oct 8thviaLGBT Foundation
Support in an emergency
In an emergency it can be difficult to know where to turn. The numbers below can help you in crisis situations.
- 11:48 AM Oct 7thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:45 AM Oct 7thviaLGBT Foundation
Do we need support from a lesbian and bisexual women's community?
Claudia Carvell explores whether we need a lesbian and bisexual women's community.
- 13:17 PM Oct 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Hate Crime Awareness Week 2015
As part of Manchester’s Hate Crime Awareness Week, 26th January to 1st February 2015, The Lesbian & Gay Foundation (The LGF) have a number of events and activities taking place across the whole week and culminating in our Sunday Service Drop-in on Sunday 1st February, 1-3pm.
- 17:05 PM Sep 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Other mental health links
- 15:26 PM Sep 24thviaLGBT Foundation
HPV and cancer – what do you need to know?
What exactly is HPV, what are the risks of contracting it, and what we can do to protect ourselves?
- 13:48 PM Sep 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Coming out as bisexual
If you think you may be bisexual, or you’re questioning, it can be difficult accepting who you are, writes Pete Davies.
- 11:52 AM Sep 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Living with HIV
Make sure you get good quality, impartial information about HIV to help you make good decisions regarding your health and treatment.
- 12:45 PM Sep 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Useful links for lesbian & bisexual women
Links to support and social opportunities for lesbian and bisexual women in Greater Manchester.
- 12:08 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Groups for women
LGBT Foundation holds three pop-in groups specifically for women.
- 12:07 PM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Services for lesbian & bisexual women
Here's a selection of the services we offer at LGBT Foundation for women.
- 11:49 AM Sep 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Supporting local activity
We fully support local engagement across the region, not only with the voluntary and community sector, but with statutory partners, community networks and private businesses.
- 09:35 AM Sep 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Cornishway Group Practice strikes GOLD!
Cornishway Group Practice receives their GOLD Pride in Practice award for delivering fully inclusive healthcare services to their patients.
- 16:02 PM Sep 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Ashton GP Service strikes GOLD!
Ashton GP Service receives their GOLD Pride in Practice award for delivering fully inclusive healthcare services to their patients.
- 16:01 PM Sep 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Park View Medical Centre strikes GOLD!
Park View Medical Centre receives their GOLD Pride in Practice award for delivering fully inclusive healthcare services to their patients.
- 12:37 PM Sep 3rdviaLGBT Foundation
Routes to parenthood: insemination at home
Brief information on home insemination for LGBT parents-to-be.
- 15:27 PM Aug 27thviaLGBT Foundation
#WeAreLGBTfdn for Manchester Pride 2015!
We're really excited to open up our doors again this year for Manchester Pride 2015 by offering a safe and welcoming alternative community space, including a Community Café and an LGBT Tea Dance.
- 16:00 PM Aug 26thviaLGBT Foundation
For trans people
Information on support and services for trans people
- 09:38 AM Aug 26thviaLGBT Foundation
Women's Reading Group
Reading group for lesbian, bisexual and trans women.
- 13:19 PM Aug 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Sexual health quickies
‘LGBT Foundation Quickies’ are short videos presented by staff from LGBT Foundation. The aim is to give you important sexual health messages in a quick and entertaining way, and (hopefully!) for you to share them with your friends.
- 13:00 PM Aug 24thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Tea Dance at Manchester Pride
To kick off Manchester Pride 2015 LGBT Foundation are hosting a traditional style tea dance. Relax, meet friends, enjoy the music and learn ballroom,waltz & salsa at this special free event!
- 14:25 PM Aug 19thviaLGBT Foundation
This page is currently being updated with selected consultation responses from The Lesbian & Gay Foundation.
- 11:47 AM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation, together with community based HIV prevention agencies from across England, have developed a joint statement on Pre – Exposure Prophylaxis.
- 15:08 PM Aug 14thviaLGBT Foundation
What is HIV?
You might not think it affects you - or maybe you just don't want to talk about it.
- 12:28 PM Aug 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Affected by sexual violence
This section is for people who have been affected by sexual violation.
- 15:21 PM Aug 13thviaLGBT Foundation