This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 12:09 PM Nov 7thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:59 AM Nov 7thviaLGBT Foundation
Apps, forums, chat rooms and websites are a great way to connect with people, whether that's keeping in contact with friends or exploring new sexual encounters.
- 16:53 PM Oct 25thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation reaction to 'Alan Turing Law' posthumous pardons
Paul Martin OBE, Chief Executive of LGBT Foundation in Manchester, said: The Government move to pardon all gay and bisexual men convicted under the previous gross indecency laws, is an important decision ...
- 15:54 PM Oct 25thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Flu Jab Clinic
Worried about the flu? Not been able to visit your local health centre? Why not pop along to our free, accessible clinic at LGBT Foundation on the morning of Thursday 10th November. This special flu jab clinic is being supported by City Health Centre, Manchester (gtd healthcare) as part of our Pride in Practice programme.
- 11:04 AM Oct 24thviaLGBT Foundation
Safer Sex Pack Design
- 16:08 PM Oct 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteer Profile: Nilo
- 12:05 PM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation
News & Events
- 11:14 AM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation
Get the latest news about The LGF as well as what’s happening locally and nationally which matters to you.
- 11:09 AM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation