This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation provide a wide range of services for women!
- 15:57 PM Apr 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Meet our Volunteer: Anna Nikoghosyan
Welcome to the début of the Women's Programme Volunteer Corner and welcome to Anna Nikoghosyan. Anna has recently become a volunteer for the Women's Programme and is going to tell you a bit about herself, her activism, and what it's like to be LGBT+, a woman, and an activist in Armenia.
- 14:50 PM Apr 29thviaLGBT Foundation
Pride is coming to Wythenshawe!
Saturday 20th August 2016 will be Wythenshawe's Summer Pride Event. The event will take place in The Forum in Wythenshawe from 10am - 3pm. There will be stalls from local organizations, workshops & activities, music & food and lots more.
- 10:29 AM Apr 29thviaLGBT Foundation
How many of us think about our partner's sexual history when we are getting to know them? Do you know yours? Get tested!
- 16:48 PM Apr 28thviaLGBT Foundation
Have a look here to see what opportunities are currently available at LGBT Foundation.
- 11:36 AM Apr 28thviaLGBT Foundation
Wigan Pride 2016
Wigan’s First LGBT Pride event will take place on August 13th 2016. It is a cross partnership event organised by BYOU, Wigan’s young people’s LGBTQ+ action and support group, supported by youth workers from Wigan Council’s Voice and Engagement Team.
- 11:17 AM Apr 27thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation run a series of workshops covering many aspects of modern life.
- 12:05 PM Apr 26thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 14th May 2016
- 10:14 AM Apr 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Resource Bank
- 13:18 PM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:59 PM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:52 PM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Kate O'Donnell: Upfront and fabulous!
- 09:18 AM Apr 21stviaLGBT Foundation
NHS agrees to reconsider its decision on PrEP
LGBT Foundation are encouraged by the news that NHS England have announced they "will carefully consider its position on commissioning PrEP." The NHS announced they will reconsider their decision on PrEP, following legal representation from National AIDS Trust (NAT). This is welcome news.
- 12:24 PM Apr 20thviaLGBT Foundation
We had a cup of tea and a chat to find out what some of our community members are up to and to find out a bit more about them.
- 14:27 PM Apr 15thviaLGBT Foundation
- 09:30 AM Apr 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Meet LGBT Foundation Trustees
The Board of Trustees of LGBT Foundation are the first and final decision making authority within LGBT Foundation.
- 08:13 AM Apr 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Spotlight: Afternoon T.E.A
- 14:07 PM Apr 14thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:24 AM Apr 14thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT community development in Heywood, Middleton & Rochdale
We are supporting the LGBT Community Development Worker for the borough of Rochdale, including Heywood and Middleton, based at Rochdale Boroughwide User Forum (RBUF).
- 16:20 PM Apr 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteer Awards 2016
- 12:50 PM Apr 12thviaLGBT Foundation