This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Sharing our stories can help raise awareness of lesbian and bisexual women's perspectives, empower the people who tell then and provide support and solidarity for others that read them.
- 12:29 PM Jul 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Lesbian and Bisexual Women & Abuse: Coercive Control
In support of the Women's Programme's campaign for lesbian and bisexual women on abuse, Amber Edmondson, a legal and rights-focussed writer, talks from her personal professional experience about coercive control.
- 16:40 PM Jul 21stviaLGBT Foundation
We know that relationships can be a big part of anyone's life and we want to support you to have relationships that are happy, healthy respectful and supportive.
- 16:37 PM Jul 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Lesbian and Bisexual Women & Abuse: Power, norms and domestic abuse in relationships between women.
To launch our campaign for lesbian and bisexual women on abuse, Women's Programme volunteer Anna Nikoghosyan talks about power, norms and domestic abuse in relationships between women.
- 11:59 AM Jul 21stviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation is planning to respond to the following consultations. We would encourage LGBT people and groups to take part, please click on the links provided to find out how to take part. If you would like any help or support taking part in consultations please contact Heather Williams on 0845 3 30 30 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10:13 AM Jul 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Authenticity and me
- 08:09 AM Jul 21stviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:38 PM Jul 20thviaLGBT Foundation
We had a cup of tea and a chat to find out what some of our community members are up to and to find out a bit more about them.
- 18:16 PM Jul 19thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:29 PM Jul 19thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:24 PM Jul 19thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:14 PM Jul 19thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Resource Bank
- 13:55 PM Jul 19thviaLGBT Foundation
Voice and communication workshops
- 20:54 PM Jul 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Have a look here to see what opportunities are currently available at LGBT Foundation.
- 15:45 PM Jul 13thviaLGBT Foundation
Multiple Complex Needs Research
We are carrying out a research project to understand how lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) people multiple complex needs (MCN). MCN is usually described as a combination of; homelessness, drug and alcohol abuse, offending and mental health issues. For LGBT people however, we understand that there may be other areas which may also be a disadvantage such as domestic abuse or sex work.
- 14:53 PM Jul 13thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation response:UK Government Trans Equality Enquiry
Legal processes for registering a change of gender are to be overhauled and being transgender will no longer be deemed a mental illness by any public body.However there is much more still to do as a result of the government’s review of the 2004 Gender Recognition Act.
- 10:23 AM Jul 13thviaLGBT Foundation
The LGBT Public Health Outcomes Framework Companion Document
The Public Health Outcomes Framework (PHOF) published by Public Health England is based on national data collected through NHS monitoring and national surveys.
- 15:00 PM Jul 11thviaLGBT Foundation
How many of us think about our partner's sexual history when we are getting to know them? Do you know yours? Get tested!
- 14:51 PM Jul 11thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR at Sparkle 2016
- 12:06 PM Jul 7thviaLGBT Foundation
Meet the staff
Meet the LGBT Foundation staff!
- 09:10 AM Jul 6thviaLGBT Foundation