This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Have a look here to see what opportunities are currently available at LGBT Foundation.
- 13 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
- 13 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
- 15 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
Our advice surgeries are a vital part of what we do as an organisation; we provide a safe space for a range of advice surgeries provided by solicitors, police and others.
- 16 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Resource Bank
- 17 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:34 PM Feb 26thviaLGBT Foundation
Meet the staff
Meet the LGBT Foundation staff!
- 10:49 AM Feb 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
UK’s first LGBT older person’s community planned for Manchester
The ambition to create a community aimed at older lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people has been announced today by Manchester City Council. The project would be part of the city’s programme that provides high quality housing for older people, and is the first LGBT majority "Extra Care" scheme in the UK.
- 15:59 PM Feb 21stviaLGBT Foundation
How many of us think about our partner's sexual history when we are getting to know them? Do you know yours? Get tested!
- 11:22 AM Feb 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Sugar and Spice
<p> Sugar & Spice is LGBT Foundation's annual celebration of International Women's Day for lesbian and bisexual women.</p>
- 11:35 AM Feb 20thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:23 AM Feb 17thviaLGBT Foundation
The Mystery That Is Trans History
- 14:25 PM Feb 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
Pride in Practice is a quality assurance support service that strengthens ans develops your relationship with your lesbian, gya and bisexual patients within your local community.
- 11:13 AM Feb 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Prism - LGBT Foundation's gay and bisexual men's advisory and social group
- 08:38 AM Feb 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Drugs & Alcohol
We want to ensure that people have as much information as they can so that they can make informed choices about whatever they chose to do.
- 13:03 PM Feb 14thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation is planning to respond to the following consultations. We would encourage LGBT people and groups to take part, please click on the links provided to find out how to take part. If you would like any help or support taking part in consultations please contact Heather Williams on 0845 3 30 30 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 09:27 AM Feb 14thviaLGBT Foundation
The Equality and Human Rights Commission urged to spread the love when it comes to trans fertility rights
A group of leading LGBT organisations is using this Valentine’s Day to call on the Equalities and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) to feel the love and extend equal rights to trans people when it comes to fertility treatment.
- 09:12 AM Feb 14thviaLGBT Foundation
Homophobic attack inspires volunteer to help vulnerable victims
An LGBT Foundation volunteer has told how he was inspired to support victims of hate crime after his friend was subjected to homophobic abuse.
- 10:29 AM Feb 9thviaLGBT Foundation
For Bi People: Introducing The Bi Series
LGBT Foundation is proud to announce the launch of its first series of Bi specific events
- 16:23 PM Feb 6thviaLGBT Foundation
- 13:34 PM Feb 2ndviaLGBT Foundation