This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
Pride in Practice is a quality assurance support service that strengthens ans develops your relationship with your lesbian, gya and bisexual patients within your local community.
- 1 hour agoviaLGBT Foundation
For Bi People: The Bi Series
LGBT Foundation is proud to announce its first series of Bi specific events
- 16:47 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:52 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Farewell to Heather
- 14:09 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Have a look here to see what opportunities are currently available at LGBT Foundation.
- 13:29 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Stockport LGBT Needs Assessment
- 12:31 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Safeguarding and Confidentiality
- 10:06 AM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
Meet the staff
Meet the LGBT Foundation staff!
- 09:57 AM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
For Trans People
- 10:44 AM May 24thviaLGBT Foundation
How many of us think about our partner's sexual history when we are getting to know them? Do you know yours? Get tested!
- 08:57 AM May 24thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:47 PM May 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Trans groups and services in Greater Manchester
<p> Here you can find a list of organisations, groups and services for trans people in Greater Manchester.</p>
- 16:33 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation is proud to announce the launch of its first series of Bi specific events
- 10:57 AM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:16 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Women's Social Space
On the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month, we offer a self facilitated social meeting space for lesbian and bisexual women.
- 13:34 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Our Women's Group is running once every 2 weeks on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
- 13:31 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Greater Manchester invited to stand together against LGBT Hate Crime
GREATER Manchester’s LGBT Foundation is hosting a community event at its building in Richmond Street to commemorate International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT) on Wednesday 17 May from 5.45 – 7pm.
- 12:16 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Resource Bank
- 11:57 AM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation is planning to respond to the following consultations. We would encourage LGBT people and groups to take part, please click on the links provided to find out how to take part. If you would like any help or support taking part in consultations please contact Heather Williams on 0845 3 30 30 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 08:53 AM May 15thviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:07 PM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation