This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Meet our Volunteer: Rachel Cruz
Welcome to the Women's Programme Volunteer Corner and welcome to Rachel Cruz! Rachel has recently become a volunteer for the Women's Programme and is going to tell you a bit about her life, her identity as a trans lesbian woman and what she's been up to recently.
- 18:26 PM May 27thviaLGBT Foundation
Have a look here to see what opportunities are currently available at LGBT Foundation.
- 16:07 PM May 27thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:43 PM May 27thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR at Sparkle 2016
- 14:43 PM May 27thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 11th June 2016
- 12:15 PM May 27thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT people could finally be acknowledged in the 2021 Census
In a positive development for LGBT communities, the next national census could be the first to ask people about their sexuality and gender identity.
- 12:10 PM May 25thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation Talking Therapies Programme
The LGBT Foundation has been providing a talking therapies programme to the LGBT community of the North West for well over a decade. We currently offer traditional talking therapies to both individuals and couples as well as delivering the only LGBT specific IAPT service in Manchester.
- 08:25 AM May 20thviaLGBT Foundation
Spotlight: Trans Bare All
- 12:27 PM May 19thviaLGBT Foundation
It's good to talk
- 12:15 PM May 19thviaLGBT Foundation
Body respect and how to live well now
- 11:41 AM May 19thviaLGBT Foundation
A journey of mindfulness
- 23:51 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Tips to tackle low moods
- 23:23 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Coming Out on Canal Street
- 23:20 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation Intake and Triage Service
If you need help and aren't sure which service would be best to use then our Intake & Triage Service can help.
- 15:24 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteering as a counsellor
- 14:08 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:52 PM May 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Sometimes we can have all the will in the world to get up and try new things and meet different people, but it’s often our confidence that holds us back…
- 11:27 AM May 17thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:26 AM May 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Charity of the Year Award win at the British LGBT Awards
We're very excited to announce that we have won the Charity of the Year Award at the RBS British LGBT Awards for our work with lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities.
- 16:59 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:30 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Stand with us against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia
LGBT Foundation are taking a stand against homophobia, biphobia and transphobia by hosting a free community vigil on 17 May to commemorate International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT).
- 15:42 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Hate Crime App
- 14:12 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:50 PM May 13thviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:01 PM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Our advice surgeries are a vital part of what we do as an organisation; we provide a safe space for a range of advice surgeries provided by solicitors, police and others.
- 08:34 AM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
‘NUL POINTS’: HIV Community Gives Dismal Verdict To NHS England Over PrEP Delays
LGBT Foundation are uniting with the HIV community during Eurovision week to give a damning verdict on NHS England’s delays on a game-changing HIV prevention drug. And the verdict is a resounding ‘Nul Points’.
- 10:09 AM May 11thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 14th May 2016
- 12:05 PM May 6thviaLGBT Foundation
For Trans People
- 12:01 PM May 6thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Advisory Panel
- 10:26 AM May 6thviaLGBT Foundation
Monitoring Sexual Orientation, Gender and Trans Status
Over the last two decades, the lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) community has seen legislative change which has led to greater acceptance. However, there is still a huge lack of evidence about LGBT people, our needs and experiences. Monitoring sexual orientation, gender identity and trans status is a proven way to address that lack of evidence. Championing sexual orientation and trans statis monitoring for service users and staff across all public services is a key an organisational priority for LGBT Foundation. You can read more about our recommended approach and download our guidance to implementing monitoring here.
- 15:39 PM May 5thviaLGBT Foundation