This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Have a look here to see what opportunities are currently available at LGBT Foundation.
- 2 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
ALL NEW IMPROVED: Pride in Practice!
For the last four years our GP quality assurance service has been supporting clinicians, practice managers and staff to effectively meet the needs of lesbian, gay and bisexual people. Now the service is to be improved by becoming fully trans inclusive and by extending the project’s reach to include support for dentists, optometrists and pharmacies across Greater Manchester. However, none of this is possible without the direct input of LGBT people like you …
- 16:43 PM Aug 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
This August Bank Holiday LGBT Foundation we are excited to open up our building over the Mancheser Pride Big Weekend as a safe community space in the heart of the village.
- 15:33 PM Aug 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Sharing our stories can help raise awareness of lesbian and bisexual women's perspectives, empower the people who tell then and provide support and solidarity for others that read them.
- 15:42 PM Aug 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
We know that relationships can be a big part of anyone's life and we want to support you to have relationships that are happy, healthy respectful and supportive.
- 16:38 PM Aug 19thviaLGBT Foundation
Voice and communication workshops
- 14:48 PM Aug 19thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation is planning to respond to the following consultations. We would encourage LGBT people and groups to take part, please click on the links provided to find out how to take part. If you would like any help or support taking part in consultations please contact Heather Williams on 0845 3 30 30 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12:14 PM Aug 19thviaLGBT Foundation
- 17:33 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 17:11 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Girls Can
- 17:06 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Resource Bank
- 13:55 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
May we dance?!
- 12:56 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:43 AM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Day of Visibility
- 11:27 AM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
We had a cup of tea and a chat to find out what some of our community members are up to and to find out a bit more about them.
- 15:17 PM Aug 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Other groups we support
As well as having our own programme of support groups, the LGBT Foundation also support a few more! These groups are all run separately, but they use the LGBT Foundtion building for groups and events.
- 14:34 PM Aug 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Drugs & Alcohol
We want to ensure that people have as much information as they can so that they can make informed choices about whatever they chose to do.
- 14:27 PM Aug 17thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:56 PM Aug 16thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 10th September 2016
- 16:38 PM Aug 16thviaLGBT Foundation
The Board of Trustees of LGBT Foundation are the first and final decision making authority within LGBT Foundation.
- 08:49 AM Aug 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Homelessness can affect anyone at any time in their lives. LGBT individuals face unique challenges with homelessness.
- 14:12 PM Aug 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Our Stories: Lizzie's story of experiencing abuse
As part of our campaign: 'Lesbian and Bisexual Women & Abuse', Lizzie* tells us about her experiences of abuse.
- 13:06 PM Aug 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Fundraise for us
As a registered charity we need your support to enable us to continue to deliver services and achieve our mission of ending homophobia and empowering people.
- 10:27 AM Aug 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Read about some of the accreditations we currently have and what they mean to us.
- 10:26 AM Aug 4thviaLGBT Foundation
Our fundraising promise
Our Fundraising Promise is a commitment made to the public by our members. It is based on six key pledges that centre on honesty, accountability and transparency.
- 10:25 AM Aug 4thviaLGBT Foundation
The LGBT Public Health Outcomes Framework Companion Document
The Public Health Outcomes Framework (PHOF) published by Public Health England is based on national data collected through NHS monitoring and national surveys.
- 08:42 AM Aug 3rdviaLGBT Foundation
How many of us think about our partner's sexual history when we are getting to know them? Do you know yours? Get tested!
- 12:34 PM Jul 29thviaLGBT Foundation
THE CHEMSEX CONVERSATION
LGBT Foundation Drug & Alcohol Service in partnership with Patrick Cash and Dragonflies Theatre are hosting a free event for gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men to enable open conversation on the subject of chemsex in Manchester.
- 12:42 PM Jul 28thviaLGBT Foundation
In today’s fast paced world it might not always be possible to find that special someone during our day to day lives.
- 15:11 PM Jul 26thviaLGBT Foundation
Lesbian and Bisexual Women & Abuse: Coercive Control
In support of the Women's Programme's campaign for lesbian and bisexual women on abuse, Amber Edmondson, a legal and rights-focussed writer, talks from her personal professional experience about coercive control.
- 16:40 PM Jul 21stviaLGBT Foundation