This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 4 hours agoviaTwitter
"The government uses the figure that 5-7% of the UK population is LGB." via http://t.co/vdIUhrhgVv
- 17 hours agoviaTwitter
"(HIV negative) Gay men are 40 times more likely to develop anal cancer than straight men." via http://t.co/vdIUhrhgVv
- 11:00 AM Aug 1stviaTwitter
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation provide a wide range of services for women!
- 09:02 AM Aug 1stviaLGBT Foundation
@SarahLearns No problem!
- 07:59 AM Aug 1stviaTwitter
- 07:47 AM Aug 1stviaTwitter
Calling all lesbian & bisexual women - it's time to plan your month! Our women's ebulletin is out now: http://t.co/3PzT59plSc
- 07:45 AM Aug 1stviaTwitter
Here you find some further information and nice resources about and around the trans experience.
- 17:30 PM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
About Gender Identity Clinics (GICs)
<p> Here are some FAQs about Gender Identity Clinics (GICs)</p>
- 17:22 PM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
About Gender Recognition Certificates (GRCs)
- 17:15 PM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
Our advice surgeries are a vital part of what we do as an organisation; we provide a safe space for a range of advice surgeries provided by solicitors, police and others.
- 16:37 PM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:14 PM Jul 31stviaTwitter
Trans groups and services in Greater Manchester
Here you can find a list of organisations, groups and services for trans people in Greater Manchester.
- 14:40 PM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:28 PM Jul 31stviaTwitter
@nu_ipham Wow, would be fascinating to have something similar to this in the UK!
- 14:25 PM Jul 31stviaTwitter
For trans people
- 13:02 PM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
"A fifth of LGBT respondents meditate/pray to feel better/forget about their problems." via http://t.co/vdIUhrhgVv
- 12:00 PM Jul 31stviaTwitter
- 11:59 AM Jul 31stviaTwitter
- 11:40 AM Jul 31stviaTwitter
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
Pride in Practice is a quality assurance support service that strengthens ans develops your relationship with your lesbian, gya and bisexual patients within your local community.
- 11:21 AM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
How many of us think about our partner's sexual history when we are getting to know them? Do you know yours? Get tested!
- 10:37 AM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
@Vista_Tweets Thanks for sharing, really useful!
- 09:51 AM Jul 31stviaTwitter
- 09:51 AM Jul 31stviaTwitter
Six stabbed at Jerusalem Gay Pride - http://t.co/gUhJ1ksyLL
- 17:52 PM Jul 30thviaTwitter
One central place to find health information and advice for men.
- 16:50 PM Jul 30thviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:01 PM Jul 30thviaLGBT Foundation
We ❤ you
Here's a selection of the services we offer at LGBT Foundation for women.
- 11:19 AM Jul 30thviaLGBT Foundation
Hear from awarded GPs
We asked some questions to a selection of the GP surgeries who are part of our 'Pride in Practice' scheme.
- 09:58 AM Jul 30thviaLGBT Foundation
- 09:17 AM Jul 30thviaTwitter
"Trans people are over-represented in the prison population – more than twice what would be expected." via http://t.co/vdIUhrhgVv
- 13:30 PM Jul 29thviaTwitter