This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Farewell to Heather
- 17 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
For Bi People: Introducing The Bi Series
LGBT Foundation is proud to announce its first series of Bi specific events
- 20 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
Have a look here to see what opportunities are currently available at LGBT Foundation.
- 21 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
For Trans People
- 23 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
How many of us think about our partner's sexual history when we are getting to know them? Do you know yours? Get tested!
- 08:57 AM May 24thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:47 PM May 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Trans groups and services in Greater Manchester
<p> Here you can find a list of organisations, groups and services for trans people in Greater Manchester.</p>
- 16:33 PM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation is proud to announce the launch of its first series of Bi specific events
- 10:57 AM May 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:16 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Women's Social Space
On the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month, we offer a self facilitated social meeting space for lesbian and bisexual women.
- 13:34 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Our Women's Group is running once every 2 weeks on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
- 13:31 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Greater Manchester invited to stand together against LGBT Hate Crime
GREATER Manchester’s LGBT Foundation is hosting a community event at its building in Richmond Street to commemorate International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT) on Wednesday 17 May from 5.45 – 7pm.
- 12:16 PM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Resource Bank
- 11:57 AM May 16thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation is planning to respond to the following consultations. We would encourage LGBT people and groups to take part, please click on the links provided to find out how to take part. If you would like any help or support taking part in consultations please contact Heather Williams on 0845 3 30 30 30 or email email@example.com.
- 08:53 AM May 15thviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:07 PM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Day of Visibility
- 11:19 AM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Transforming Outcomes – A review of the needs and assets of the trans community
The Transforming Outcomes report has been produced following a large-scale literature review and through community consultation and asset mapping exercises with community groups and individuals.
- 11:18 AM May 12thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:51 PM May 11thviaLGBT Foundation
About Gender Recognition Certificates
An overview of how the application process for Gender Recognition Certificates works.
- 15:47 PM May 11thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteer with us
- 11:52 AM May 11thviaLGBT Foundation