This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Safer Sex Pack Design
- 23 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
How many of us think about our partner's sexual history when we are getting to know them? Do you know yours? Get tested!
- 12:55 PM Oct 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
World AIDS Day
- 11:35 AM Oct 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Lets talk about sex!
- 11:33 AM Oct 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Have a look here to see what opportunities are currently available at LGBT Foundation.
- 08:57 AM Oct 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Ambition for Ageing Equalities Board
- 17:38 PM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation
- 17:17 PM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation reaction to 'Alan Turing Law' posthumous pardons
Commenting on today's decision, Paul Martin OBE, Chief Executive of LGBT Foundation in Manchester, said:
- 16:55 PM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteer Profile: Nilo
- 12:05 PM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation
News & Events
- 11:14 AM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation
Get the latest news about The LGF as well as what’s happening locally and nationally which matters to you.
- 11:09 AM Oct 20thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Resource Bank
- 10:44 AM Oct 19thviaLGBT Foundation
We Must Do Better
- 12:07 PM Oct 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:13 AM Oct 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 15:36 PM Oct 17thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 12th November 2016
- 15:31 PM Oct 17thviaLGBT Foundation
#TransMCR 8th October 2016
- 13:01 PM Oct 17thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation is planning to respond to the following consultations. We would encourage LGBT people and groups to take part, please click on the links provided to find out how to take part. If you would like any help or support taking part in consultations please contact Heather Williams on 0845 3 30 30 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12:19 PM Oct 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Volunteer's marvellous act of kindness
For many, giving up your time to volunteer for the LGBT Foundation would be a great thing to do. But Ian Dyer, one of our long-standing helpers, has decided to show how the LGBT community can help to transform the lives of people by making the wonderful gesture of donating a kidney.
- 09:19 AM Oct 12thviaLGBT Foundation
Black History Month 2016
October is Black History Month in the UK, a month to learn about, highlight and celebrate Black history.
- 17:00 PM Oct 11thviaLGBT Foundation