This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Meet our Volunteer: Yvy DeLuca
Our amazing volunteer Yvy, who some of you may have seen working her magic across Pride, is here to tell you a bit about herself and why she got involved with the Women's programme
- 9 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
Meet the staff
Meet the LGBT Foundation staff!
- 14 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
Pride in Practice is a quality assurance support service that strengthens ans develops your relationship with your lesbian, gya and bisexual patients within your local community.
- 16 hours agoviaLGBT Foundation
Have a look here to see what opportunities are currently available at LGBT Foundation.
- 12:39 PM Aug 27thviaLGBT Foundation
ALL NEW IMPROVED: Pride in Practice!
For the last four years our GP quality assurance service has been supporting clinicians, practice managers and staff to effectively meet the needs of lesbian, gay and bisexual people. Now the service is to be improved by becoming fully trans inclusive and by extending the project’s reach to include support for dentists, optometrists and pharmacies across Greater Manchester. However, none of this is possible without the direct input of LGBT people like you …
- 16:43 PM Aug 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
This August Bank Holiday LGBT Foundation we are excited to open up our building over the Mancheser Pride Big Weekend as a safe community space in the heart of the village.
- 15:33 PM Aug 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Sharing our stories can help raise awareness of lesbian and bisexual women's perspectives, empower the people who tell then and provide support and solidarity for others that read them.
- 15:42 PM Aug 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
We know that relationships can be a big part of anyone's life and we want to support you to have relationships that are happy, healthy respectful and supportive.
- 16:38 PM Aug 19thviaLGBT Foundation
Voice and communication workshops
- 14:48 PM Aug 19thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation is planning to respond to the following consultations. We would encourage LGBT people and groups to take part, please click on the links provided to find out how to take part. If you would like any help or support taking part in consultations please contact Heather Williams on 0845 3 30 30 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12:14 PM Aug 19thviaLGBT Foundation
- 17:33 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 17:11 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Girls Can
- 17:06 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Resource Bank
- 13:55 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
May we dance?!
- 12:56 PM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 11:43 AM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
Trans Day of Visibility
- 11:27 AM Aug 18thviaLGBT Foundation
We had a cup of tea and a chat to find out what some of our community members are up to and to find out a bit more about them.
- 15:17 PM Aug 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Other groups we support
As well as having our own programme of support groups, the LGBT Foundation also support a few more! These groups are all run separately, but they use the LGBT Foundtion building for groups and events.
- 14:34 PM Aug 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Drugs & Alcohol
We want to ensure that people have as much information as they can so that they can make informed choices about whatever they chose to do.
- 14:27 PM Aug 17thviaLGBT Foundation