This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
Pride in Practice is a quality assurance support service that strengthens ans develops your relationship with your lesbian, gya and bisexual patients within your local community.
- 16:19 PM Jun 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation run a series of spaces for gay and bisexual men covering many aspects of modern life.
- 11:55 AM Jun 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Women's Reading Group
Reading group for LGBT women.
- 08:19 AM Jun 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Our Women's Group is running once every 2 weeks on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
- 08:16 AM Jun 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Action Plan highlights key steps to stronger LGBT inclusion in Greater Manchester
Greater Manchester’s LGBT Foundation has launched an Action Plan highlighting the key priorities that need to be addressed by organisations across the region to benefit its LGBT communities.
- 16:52 PM Jun 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Greater Manchester LGBT Action Plan
- 15:42 PM Jun 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
Have a look here to see what opportunities are currently available at LGBT Foundation.
- 15:09 PM Jun 22ndviaLGBT Foundation
How many of us think about our partner's sexual history when we are getting to know them? Do you know yours? Get tested!
- 22:22 PM Jun 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Sparkle Festival 2017
- 15:55 PM Jun 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Groups for women
LGBT Foundation holds three pop-in groups specifically for women.
- 13:17 PM Jun 21stviaLGBT Foundation
Our advice surgeries are a vital part of what we do as an organisation; we provide a safe space for a range of advice surgeries provided by solicitors, police and others.
- 20:02 PM Jun 20thviaLGBT Foundation
GP champions LGBT inclusion with Pride in Practice
Bedford House Medical Centre in Tameside has received a Gold award for excellence in LGBT healthcare. The award is particularly poignant as one of the practices GPs is the stepfather of Martyn Hett who was among the 22 people killed in the bombing at Manchester Arena on May 22.
- 12:45 PM Jun 20thviaLGBT Foundation
We had a cup of tea and a chat to find out what some of our community members are up to and to find out a bit more about them.
- 14:12 PM Jun 19thviaLGBT Foundation
Foundation Trustee made MBE in Queen’s Birthday Honours
LGBT Foundation Trustee, Glyn Jenkins has been made an MBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours list for services to the community in Greater Manchester.
- 13:37 PM Jun 19thviaLGBT Foundation
- 17:55 PM Jun 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 16:27 PM Jun 18thviaLGBT Foundation
- 14:52 PM Jun 15thviaLGBT Foundation
Courses & Workshops
Our FREE courses and workshops are open to anyone who self-identifies as LGBT, is 18+ and lives in Greater Manchester. For more details call 0345 30 30 30 or e-mail email@example.com
- 14:17 PM Jun 15thviaLGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation is planning to respond to the following consultations. We would encourage LGBT people and groups to take part, please click on the links provided to find out how to take part. If you would like any help or support taking part in consultations please contact Heather Williams on 0845 3 30 30 30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11:15 AM Jun 15thviaLGBT Foundation
- 22:20 PM Jun 14thviaLGBT Foundation