This is the stream of consciousness where there is a streaming list of updates from twitter and comments from the site.
- 1 hour agoviaLGBT Foundation
The Lesbian & Gay Foundation provide a wide range of services for women!
- 09:02 AM Aug 1stviaLGBT Foundation
Here you find some further information and nice resources about and around the trans experience.
- 17:30 PM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
About Gender Identity Clinics (GICs)
<p> Here are some FAQs about Gender Identity Clinics (GICs)</p>
- 17:22 PM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
About Gender Recognition Certificates (GRCs)
- 17:15 PM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
Our advice surgeries are a vital part of what we do as an organisation; we provide a safe space for a range of advice surgeries provided by solicitors, police and others.
- 16:37 PM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
Trans groups and services in Greater Manchester
Here you can find a list of organisations, groups and services for trans people in Greater Manchester.
- 14:40 PM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
For trans people
- 13:02 PM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
Welcome to your Pride in Practice Compendium
Pride in Practice is a quality assurance support service that strengthens ans develops your relationship with your lesbian, gya and bisexual patients within your local community.
- 11:21 AM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
How many of us think about our partner's sexual history when we are getting to know them? Do you know yours? Get tested!
- 10:37 AM Jul 31stviaLGBT Foundation
One central place to find health information and advice for men.
- 16:50 PM Jul 30thviaLGBT Foundation
- 12:01 PM Jul 30thviaLGBT Foundation
We ❤ you
Here's a selection of the services we offer at LGBT Foundation for women.
- 11:19 AM Jul 30thviaLGBT Foundation
Hear from awarded GPs
We asked some questions to a selection of the GP surgeries who are part of our 'Pride in Practice' scheme.
- 09:58 AM Jul 30thviaLGBT Foundation
We ❤ being healthy
LGBT Foundation provides a range of health information and resources for women.
- 16:54 PM Jul 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Free the nipple! Do we need a campaign about bare breasts?
Claudia Carvell explores the reasons and contradictions behind the 'Free the Nipple' campaign.
- 16:14 PM Jul 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
Our volunteering opportunities
Please keep checking this area of our website to find out more about our latest opportunities to get involved as a volunteer.
- 14:45 PM Jul 23rdviaLGBT Foundation
- Other groups we support
As well as having our own programme of support groups, the LGBT Foundation also support a few more! These groups are all run separately, but they use the LGBT Foundtion building for groups and events.
- 13:20 PM Jul 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Have a look here to see what opportunities are currently available at LGBT Foundation.
- 11:06 AM Jul 17thviaLGBT Foundation
Tackling Hate Crime: Heywood,Middleton & Rochdale
Evidence suggests around 35,000 cases of hate crime committed against people because of their sexual orientation go unreported every year nationally.This is something that Adrian Palmer, Heywood, Middleton & Rochdale's LGBT Community Development Worker knows only too well.
- 11:02 AM Jul 15thviaLGBT Foundation