Manchester LGBT Question Time
Publish Date: 05/02/2013
Manchester LGB&T Question Time
Have Your Voice Heard in the City
Manchester City Council are working in partnership with organisations throughout the city to make sure that the needs of lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans people are recognised and championed.
- Are you worried about your personal safety?
- Is housing an issue for you?
- Do you think the needs of LGB&T people are understood?
- Is the health and wellbeing of our communities being prioritised?
- What more can be done where you live?
This is your opportunity to make sure that the people working on your behalf understand your issues and concerns.
Sunday 24th February 12pm-2pm
Manchester Town Hall
Free event with lunch and networking opportunities.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to attend and state if you have any dietary or specific access requirements.
If you have a question that you wish to ask at the event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the question that you wish to ask by 5pm on Tuesday 19th February 2013.