Legal Options

Legal Options

There are various legal remedies which you can apply for to increase your or any children safety.

Get access to the 15 steps from report to court guide.

Non-Molestation Order

A non-molestation order is aimed at preventing your partner or ex-partner from using or threatening violence against you or your child, or intimidating, harassing or pestering you, in order to ensure the health, safety and well-being of yourself and any children.

Occupation Order

An Occupation order states clearly who can live in the family home, and can also restrict your abuser from entering the surrounding area. If you do not feel safe continuing to live with your partner, or if you have left home because of violence, but want to return and exclude your abuser, you may want to apply for an occupation order.

Domestic Violence Protection Notice (DVPN) and Domestic Violence Protection Order (DVPO)

DVPN and DVPO are issued by the Police and aim to provide you with immediate protection following an incident of Domestic Violence and to give you time to consider what to do next.

How can I access legal support around Domestic Abuse?

For support in accessing legal remedies, please contact us via

Email: [email protected] or Telephone: 0345 3 303030 to speak to a member of the team